Reviews for Different Magic
Abbadon chapter 7 . 1/28
The scene with the ISD has to be the best harry potter scene I have ever read.
J. Carax chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
A little too much of Harry getting upset at every single conversation or mention of him being famous. Would be nice to see him keep himself collected for once. Then again, I guess this is very similar to how OotP Harry behaved, so you get points for character authenticity, haha.
Legionary Prime chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
Do you plan on continuing this series?
EmberNightshade chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
Haha wow! Absolutely amazing. I love te Dudley par at the end. Cho...well I don't see that going anywhere. Seriously she cracked a broom over his head and Harry's okay with that?! Hmm nope. Final battle...not as much with Volemort as I would have liked but it did have great detail and was descriptive. Fred and George were fun to hear about their business and pranks. Harry poor bloke had to fight off the girls and fans. However finally began to embrace the leadership position. Wonderful. I also thought how you included the quid ditch matches was brilliant. I love quid ditch! Loved the sorta muggle Gary. He was an interesting character that added to te stories originality. Wow I've typed a lot yet barely covered anything. For readers reading this review I would highly suggest reading the story for more amazing details I have not included and if the author is reading this. Great job I enjoyed reading so much. Fantastic with few typos. Spelling and grammar super and length superb. Overall outstanding job!
-Ember
HappyPNF chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Ha! I liked the ending of this chapter!
HappyPNF chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
I just had to login and post a review :) That Star Wars scene is just INCREDIBLE and seriously funny shit! Enjoying this story immensely so far, keep up the good work!
dragoncreators chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
jeez! Cho can be as big of a B**** as Ginny!
dragoncreators chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I love Eleanor's story. that there, is harry at his finest. not in battle, not even with cho, but there, teaching and encouraging the next generation.
twistyguru chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I've just found this story, and tremendously enjoyed the first chapter. I'm going to read it slowly, to prolong the enjoyment, and probably won't review every chapter. But, I'm pumped about the excellent beginning you've made!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Sorry i tried to get through this but i just cant .. Harry seemed to do absolutely nothing in this battle, he is leading on these fan girls while still dating? Cho .. I just dont really get this harry, he is completely clueless to so many things .. With that ill stop reading
SlythrInHermione chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
god these girls are annoying, Harry is being his usual too kind self.. You would think he'd get fed up with these visions and try to find a solution
SlythrInHermione chapter 7 . 6/6/2013
Terri seems like a sexy freak .. Cho seems like cedrics innocent leftovers .. Ginny is an annoying little fan girl .. I can't say I'm enjoy Harry's choices but atleast Terri is making it interesting
Guest chapter 28 . 5/14/2013
When the fuck does Harry grow a fucking back-bone? its pissing me the hell off.
Dukeof Slytherin chapter 35 . 4/30/2013
Good story. Write a sequel, yeah?
Kairan1979 chapter 35 . 1/28/2013
Good story, though I have a few complaints.
1. Terry keeps harassing Harry and Cho does nothing to stop her. I can understand Harry, he is a bit clueless when it comes to women, but what's up with Cho?
2. I wish new kinds of magic (Gary's stones, for example) to be examined a bit more.
3. What's up with that Auror in school who is supposed to be a problem for Harry and Dumbledore but doesn't do anything?
4. No Slytherins at Hogsmeade during the attack, and nobody bothered to question Malfoy under Veritaseum?