Reviews for Different Magic
GL chapter 6 . 6/13
that was some angsty crap that had no bearing on the plot...if there is one...this fic is ancient why am i reviewing it?
riogetsuki chapter 35 . 4/7
Do you have any plans on continuing this story with the same pairing?
Tavaril chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
I love this story and I wish that you would write more if it, it has qualities that make it u nique and interesting and I like the HarryxCho pairing.
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 35 . 7/26/2014
Thank you for the story, it was a nice read. I was kind of hoping you'd go past the 5th year too, but I'll take what I can get. Great job with this story, I look forward to reading your next work.
tricorvus chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
THAT WAS WICKED
especially the new broom!
ROCK ON
tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Great chapter
tricorvus chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Well cut me up and call me shorty
that was an excellent chapter
tricorvus chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Deeply satisfying and entertaining chapter
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh, I love that store. Wouldn't mind blundering in there, myself!
Great opening chapter
Imperial Raven chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
Nice chapter, but you got the chinese wrong. It's Ni Hao, not Ne How.
Abbadon chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
The scene with the ISD has to be the best harry potter scene I have ever read.
J. Carax chapter 27 . 11/4/2013
A little too much of Harry getting upset at every single conversation or mention of him being famous. Would be nice to see him keep himself collected for once. Then again, I guess this is very similar to how OotP Harry behaved, so you get points for character authenticity, haha.
Legionary Prime chapter 35 . 7/28/2013
Do you plan on continuing this series?
EmberNightshade chapter 35 . 7/18/2013
Haha wow! Absolutely amazing. I love te Dudley par at the end. Cho...well I don't see that going anywhere. Seriously she cracked a broom over his head and Harry's okay with that?! Hmm nope. Final battle...not as much with Volemort as I would have liked but it did have great detail and was descriptive. Fred and George were fun to hear about their business and pranks. Harry poor bloke had to fight off the girls and fans. However finally began to embrace the leadership position. Wonderful. I also thought how you included the quid ditch matches was brilliant. I love quid ditch! Loved the sorta muggle Gary. He was an interesting character that added to te stories originality. Wow I've typed a lot yet barely covered anything. For readers reading this review I would highly suggest reading the story for more amazing details I have not included and if the author is reading this. Great job I enjoyed reading so much. Fantastic with few typos. Spelling and grammar super and length superb. Overall outstanding job!
-Ember
HappyPNF chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Ha! I liked the ending of this chapter!