Reviews for Echoes of Silence
Alytiger chapter 14 . 10/21
shiiiiiiiiiiiit
rowenasheir chapter 14 . 10/20
Time for Umbitch to be replaced and then the new to discover that due to the wording, the Ministry was Oath bound to free the prisoners. A new law to return the children to their biological parents is made.

Now it is revenge of some very powerful, ich people. and it's all Umbitch's fault!
Black Banshee chapter 14 . 10/6
Could it be the shock treatment everyone needs, be it on the island or mainland ?
Thank you for the update.
tbirdstar chapter 14 . 10/3
Poor Ginny. I can’t wait to see where you go with this.
India Raye chapter 14 . 9/21
Awesomeness
N1ne chapter 14 . 9/14
how devastating! poor LuciusGinny. poor everyone but sadly Draco is an orphan now. I'm loving the progress is the Antonin and Hermione relationship even if it is just to be open with each other.
RosetheHufflepuff chapter 14 . 9/8
oh shit! poor Ginny
nagi92 chapter 14 . 9/8
Gosh, what a chapter! At least now Hermione and Antonin can hopefully be truthfull with each other. And poor Ginny...
blu199086 chapter 14 . 9/7
Awesome chapter! Poor Ginny though, I'm still hoping that they'll all get their revenge on Umbridge and have a somewhat happy ending.
I should have expected that Lucius was going to be a big part of this chapter based on the headline at the start. I'm gonna miss his quips.
eepemma chapter 14 . 9/1
I’d forgotten how much I enjoy this story. Your writing is always so different from ‘traditional’ fanfiction, and by that I mean the FanFiction where you can see or guess instantly where the story will end up. Your stories are unpredictable! Part of me wants Hermione to fall head over heels for Antonin and the other (louder) part of me wants them to keep their complicated, frustrating, inflammatory, and weirdly intimate relationship that you’ve crafted. I love your writing Canimal. It twists and it turns and draws me in entirely
Adharablack85-2 chapter 10 . 8/31
I said IT before and I'll say it again, Umbridge is such a bitch... still loving this... Is this so wrong of me to want hermione and Charlie to hook up?
Adharablack85-2 chapter 6 . 8/31
Oh oh oh I'm so loving this is so great and original, ans Umbridge US the biggest bitch in the world
Wow. Great chapter. This story is still so disturbing, especially the ending with Lucius and Ginny, obviously sad endings for different reasons.
Happy chapter 14 . 8/29