Reviews for Echoes of Silence
AkikoFuwa chapter 26 . 3/5
I started to read expecting a HG/AD angsty romance and completely neglected to read the tags. This story was nothing like I expected but I still enjoyed it immensely, it was so engaging I binge-read in a single day. And even more unexpectedly i was REALLY happy with the ending, I have always had a soft spot for Viktor Krum and I'm glad that he and Hermione were able to have a satisfactory, if not happy, ending in this story.
Lavirtu.2 chapter 8 . 2/27
Charlie is so sweetn I wonder how it's gonna happened about the birth
Lavirtu.2 chapter 7 . 2/26
I dont know who is this blonde but I feel like she say a message
Lavirtu.2 chapter 6 . 2/26
I can't understand their reaction, why are they like that
Lavirtu.2 chapter 5 . 2/24
Omg I hope Umbridge will fall
Lavirtu.2 chapter 4 . 2/22
It's so funny
Lavirtu.2 chapter 3 . 2/21
She's mean but she's right
Lavirtu.2 chapter 2 . 2/20
I love this idea, I read a lot of Marriage fic, but its not even a marriage just a some kind of dystopia
Lavirtu.2 chapter 1 . 2/19
Its horrible, they will not even have their own babies,
TtotheA chapter 26 . 2/15
I finished it. The author warned me this was not a happy story. They warned it. They warned me well. I didn’t listen. I have known no sleep and so much tension and angst since starting this story. I hope I can find some release from the tension and angst of this story now that I have finished it. Thank goodness it was a short story, but also in many ways the longest fanfic I have ever read.
sz3ianne chapter 26 . 2/8
A very serious story, and well written. Thank you for your time and now I can start another of your fics.
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 26 . 2/8
I read this at one sitting and by the gods fhe plot is pure genius but freakingly dark and the plot twist is mindblowing.

the ending made sense. there is too much trauma and its the only way to tie it up nicely but darn I wished Antonin was alived.

Kudos! thanks for sharing.
OverlyInvestedFangirl chapter 26 . 1/23
This was enthralling from start to finish, I never thought I'd dislike umbridge more but here you have it. Fantastic job, and while not the perfect happy ending everyone would want its still sweet
kurokitty chapter 10 . 1/14
I love the story what I’ve read. I wish I could finish it but it’s doing terrible damage to my psyche. I love ur writing but imma go back to romances…
Gigipink chapter 25 . 1/4
Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! This author is a genius! I didn't see the plot twist coming until maybe the last 25% of the chapter. Mind blown.
1,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »