Reviews for Echoes of Silence
Irish Thorn chapter 26 . 3/2
This was definitely nothing like I expected it to be. It was definitely well written and enthralling, but not sure I particularly cared for the subject matter. I understand that there are many atrocities in this world, but I'm not sure I would ever be brave enough to stand up against them like so many people did in this. I was very happy to see that despite your multiple assurances throughout the story, Hermione still got a somewhat happy ending. I was honestly just hoping for their freedom by the end of it, but was happy that she ended up saving her son and moving on with life. Moving on in the shadows of everything that she faced would take many years of healing, if she ever healed at all, but I love that you ended the story with the hope that she would be ok with Viktor. Well done.
creibly chapter 26 . 2/22
Another wonderful story that I have cried while reading it. You are a fabulous writer please don't stop writing. Thanks so much !
Archer8 chapter 1 . 2/13
Umbridge is a terrible person
Caramel4me chapter 26 . 1/12
This was an amazing creation, thank you for pushing through and sticking to how YOU wanted to get it done! You had amazing characters, a heart-wrentching story line of events, but a beautiful story. I'm happy you ended it how you did, though sad to see so many so close before they were gone. Thank you and I can't wait to look at what else you have written!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/22/2020
Wow.. this book was a roller coaster. I was really rooting for Charlie and Hermione, but I understand why they didn’t work out. I totally did not see Umbridge and Antonin but it makes so much sense. I love your writing!
BeautifullyTwistd chapter 26 . 11/16/2020
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic! Loved the characterisation of each person, they were just how I imagined they should be in these circumstances. I have a 6 month old so found it quite emotional. Couldn’t put it down from start to finish (minus having a bub to entertain in between lol). Thanks for sharing! Always love your stuff!
ksouza3 chapter 25 . 9/6/2020
Omg when she called him Tony, all your literary breadcrumbs fell into place. It amazes me the genius of your writing, and that I can read it all for free. Thank you for your brilliance and dedication!
ksouza3 chapter 26 . 9/6/2020
I'll admit that I'm more of a Romance reader, but the plot of your stories never disappoints! I read your Authors Notes and I get why people were upset there was no slow burn with Antonin and Hermione, but i can honestly say I didn't mind the lack of it cause I feel like their romance would have taken away from the depth and plot of the story. Even though there wasn't a traditional HEA, I was still pleased and satisfied with the ending. Thanks for writing!
SelkieWitch chapter 26 . 9/2/2020
Spolier alertBrilliant! I’m so pleased you didn’t bother with trigger warnings to ruin surprises. Bollocks to that. Like you say, novels don’t come with warnings.
I love the ending. It’s happily unhappy!
I do have an urge to go find something fluffy to read though lol
I’m glad you finished it. You don’t need to apologise for almost not doing. Muggle life gets in the way and upsets the muse. Totally understandable.
Thank you so much for sharing this.
I’m off to find the fluff!
SelkieWitch chapter 25 . 9/2/2020
Oh! Lol
Shock and awe!
alannalove1990 chapter 26 . 8/16/2020
Awwwwwwww. This story was dark but not horribly dark. I tried to review each chapter to do this wonderful story justice but it was so good. Such a twist on the “magical children needed” issue that I’ve never read before. You captured the essence of the characters but made them your own. I hate Antonin died but he did get his revenge. I’m god Hermione got Henry (Harry!) back and ended up finding happiness in the end. Love this story and I look forward to reading some of your other ones as well :)!
alannalove1990 chapter 25 . 8/16/2020
It was Umbridge! Oh no poor Henry! Poor Antonin! Soooo saddddd
alannalove1990 chapter 24 . 8/16/2020
I NEED TO KNOW WHO ANTONIN WAS WITH?!
alannalove1990 chapter 23 . 8/16/2020
This is so DARK! I didn’t expect Hermione and Antonin to end up together but I for sure didn’t see Thorfinn dying! Poor poor Hannah! But yay everyone is rescued!
alannalove1990 chapter 22 . 8/16/2020