Reviews for An Education For Power
This is an interesting idea but I hope you keep in mind the rowdyruff boys WERE born seeking destruction.
Sona chapter 13 . 6/30
When will any romance fics happen
Ale chapter 19 . 4/21
I adored this story! It's my number two PPG fic that I've ever read! Thank you so very very much for writing this! I am definitely looking forward to reading more of your work!

Also, I wanted to say that I liked that you included the legal stuff at the end.
Ale chapter 18 . 4/21
A very cute chapter! I like how Bubbles is bonding with the boys.
Honestly, I think Buttercup would fit in the most if she'd be willing to try considering she's the roughest, and the boys would be more than happy to play rough. Plus she'd LOVE to be involved in their sparring matches I'd imagine!
Ale chapter 16 . 4/20
Wow, this is my favorite chapter by far!
I loved the strategy of the fight (and it's escalation and ending too!). I'm glad that the leaders have come somewhat to an acknowledgement of eachother even if Blossom still wants to tell on them (though I'm sure Brick or maybe Ms Keane will dissuade her).
I really liked the raw emotions between the showdown of the reds. It had me feeling a bit emotional (more for Brick) as I was reading it. And the simple joy of that acknowledgement :)

We'll see how it goes from here :)
Ale chapter 15 . 4/20
I'm glad to see Mojo in a father role. However, I'm not sure if that will come to pass. I'm not sure if the boys untied Ms. Keane yet or if Mojo is still around, but I have a very bad feeling about where this is going. The only way to salvage it is if Ms Keane comes in to stop it. Otherwise bad things will happen. Regardless bad things will likely happen yikes!
And three versus two, the boys don't stand much of a chance I think. Though maybe they'll do ok for long enough? I will find out in a minute haha.
Ale chapter 13 . 4/19
I know it's kind of mean of me, but I was very amused by this whole predicament. I do feel sorry for the girls, though. But it was pretty funny, especially considering nothing permanently bad happened.

I also find it funny that they still haven't realized that the boys are Ms Keane's students (although them not realizing and continuing to be pen pals does make it easier for them to form a bond).
Ale chapter 12 . 4/19
Ouch poor girls. And a cliffhanger! I'm so glad I'm reading it after it has already been completed.
Ale chapter 11 . 4/19
Finally the payoff for all that hard work. I imagine it's extremely satisfying for the boys. And hopefully the girls (mostly Blossom) will learn from underestimating the boys. I say mostly Blossom because she's the one who would have figured it out (she had all of the pieces) if it wasn't for her preconceived notions and arrogance/overconfidence. The other two as well, but her to a larger extent.

I am really curious to see how everything grows from here. I'm pretty excited!
Ale chapter 10 . 4/19
That set up is really impressive. Poor Puffs are running full on into the trap.
I'm curious where things will go from here.
I'm definitely betting the Puffs find out the Boys' full names. This is surely going to end poorly. I'm especially curious about Ms Keane's reaction.
Ale chapter 9 . 4/18
Pfft, poor Blossom almost had the answer.

I liked the fight again! And I am looking forward to the future fight as well!
Ale chapter 8 . 4/18
I know it sounds weird since the boys are prideful and such, but I'm honestly surprised that Ms Keane is still having the boys make diamonds for her knowing how much it hurts Brick. Or is Brick becoming stronger/more immune to the pain?

I loved that Boomer managed to beat Butch and simultaneously earn the respect of both of his brothers.
Ale chapter 7 . 4/17
Another interesting chapter. I really enjoyed it.
I find it funny how well the girls are liking the boys when they don't know that it's the boys.
Ale chapter 6 . 4/17
I don't know why, but the thought of the town yet again falling for the terrible disguise of those three impersonators is funny to me. I can imagine their ghost disguises being even more poorly made than the powerpuff disguise haha.
Other points, I like how you write fighting.
I also enjoyed the boys getting to do normal things and get an idea of a more normal life.

And I have a bad feeling about the Mitch thing.
Ale chapter 5 . 4/16
Very interested to see how the learning progresses. And I too am glad that (by your definition) Him is not their father...and I can see bad things happening in the future since I imagine either Mojo or Him getting involved in a very negative way. Yikes.

But this chapter was very cute imo