Reviews for Lost Destiny
Please continue!
I enjoy the story but it hasn't been updated in years...I am doubtful any explanations will be forthcoming...
zzMiya-chanzz chapter 14 . 3/24
AHHH this fic is amazing! I know you haven't updated in ten years (gosh that makes me so depressed) b can you please continue this story? I don't know if you disabled getting emails whenever a new review is posted, but I hope you see this.

I've been a fan of this story ever since about two years ago, and only recently have I made an account. It has such an interesting plot and sadly yours seems to be the only story like this.

Please, please, please, don't discontinue this! I love it!
Lambdadelta of the Absolute chapter 1 . 3/3
This seems like a pretty interesting idea, I'll be watching this fanfic.
fanakatsuki chapter 14 . 5/20/2015
Awe come on please update.
ivan0061509 chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
This was a good chapter and are they going to find out about to and does he still like Kari also make the next chapter longer
The One Chica chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
When I say I love this story, I mean it. I now wish there were more fics with Yamaki actually being an adult TK. It's my new favorite AU idea, and I think yours is the only one. I know you haven't added to this story in YEARS, but I would be so freakishly happy if you did.
Seriously, it's awesome. I know that because in all my years on this site, I've only written about 8 reviews.
Boss chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Continue! Please.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
It's very good and i wish you'd update it
little neko chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
Please update it's been so long since you've updated ! Great story so far by the way .
NatNicole chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Great story!
Hikari367 chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
CONTINUE! Come on! you have 196 reviews and everyone is BEGGING ON THEIR KNEES!
jackel de hide chapter 14 . 6/5/2010
this is an interesting story. i do hope that you will update soon. I cant wait to read the next chapters of your numerous digimon stories
RileyleFae chapter 14 . 5/15/2010
UPDATE!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
This is great! I love the plot with tk/yamaki it's epic!

Update soon