Reviews for Mind If I Slither-In?
Mel chapter 1 . 7/21
So cute!
CheyLovesShips chapter 1 . 7/9
For someone who "doesn't do Drarry" that was an amazing one-shot. I loved it. Please write more
emani-writes chapter 1 . 4/29
Well wasn't that just the absolute cutest. I'd be curious to know how Draco ended up punishing Harry for annoying him so much.
padfootastic chapter 1 . 3/28
your first Drarry is instantly on my favourites smh
as i've said before, you have a gift with writing.
also i think 'messy haired menace' is my new favourite word to describe my little baby it's so cuuuuuuute
loved the ending as well, it fit in perfectly. greaaaaaat job!
Fadewind chapter 1 . 2/19
Lol... he just had to say that at the end.
Orlane Sayan chapter 1 . 2/1
Well I think you should write Drarry more often because you are obviously great at it!
That cute and funny and those two are really made for each other ;)
thank you for sharing!
Orlane
MrsMorgan813 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
ahahaha! hilarious!
JimXian chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
So cute!3
MoonstoneElm23 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I loved this! Had me chuckling throughout the whole story!
CuriousElfQueen chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
THIS WAS SO GOOD!
Agh! I can't coherently write a better review right now because that was just really good. Spot on. Well done. All the kudos for you. Mm hmm. Yes, yes.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
you pass and you should continue. pls.
youroneandonlylover chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
You passed beyond my wildest dreams is what you did! Loved it so much and thank you for gracing us with your literature.
Red86 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Hahaha I love it! The set up of the friendship to begin with, then you're all focused on them figuring out they love each other, only to throw in that cheesy pick up line again once you've completely forgotten about it, so great!
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Oh my god that ending is everything it honestly just made my day. Great story!
JosDor1510 chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
You excelled dear. I really enjoyed it. I would love more tho. You left me all exited and expectant for more. Well done