Reviews for Angelica Pickles's final form
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
Maybe Angelica or should I say STARSCREAM will settle a score with Susie Carmichael.
Susie: Angelica I mean STARSCREAM please it doesn't has to be this day
STARSCREAM: What's the Susie Carmichael afraid of me in this body are you.
Susie: Your scaring me and even the babies as well.
STARSCREAM: I just having fun this way don't worry about a thing.
Susie: Well from one you were injured and you in outer space as Angelica.
STARSCREAM: Of course I'm dead Susie Carmichael but not for long now that I'm back from the dead I have score to settle you Susie and then your gonna be sorry for injuring me and sent into outer space and once I dispose of you the babies are next on my list.
Susie: I'm already sorry STARSCREAM.
Meanwhile with MEGATRON.
MEGATRON: We are on the planet Earth now it's time we meet this STARSCREAM follow me.
THUNDERCRACKER: We're with MEGATRON.
SKYWARP: Yeah MEGATRON lets go find this STARSCREAM.
THRUST: We'll find STARSCREAM a he'll joins with us.
RAMJET: Maybe SHOCKWAVE could be right about this STARSCREAM.
DIRGE: Yeah we must find him.
MEGATRON: SOUNDWAVE send LASERBEAK to find this STARSCREAM.
SOUNDWAVE: As you command MEGATRON LEASERBEAK ejected operation find STARSCREAM.
ASTROTRAIN: MEGATRON I here an attack from that direction.
MEGATRON: Excellent ASTROTRAIN now it is time for us to meet this STARSCREAM.
Back with Susie and the babies and STARSCREAM.
Susie: Please STARSCREAM don't hurt me or the babies I beg you.
STARSCREAM: It's to late Susie Carmichael you've lost now it's time I finish you once and fall all I've learn a great deal and I won't miss this time.
MEGATRON: You their stand down.
STARSCREAM: Huh who are you.
MEGATRON: I am MEGATRON leader of the DECEPTICONS and you must be STARSCREAM correct.
STARSCREAM: Yes I am and I must say meeting the leader of the DECEPTICONS like yourself MEGATRON.
MEGATRON: I knew you would now I something to offer you STARSCREAM.
STARSCREAM: What's is the offer you want with me mighty MEGATRON.
MEGATRON: I want you to join with us to the DECEPTICONS STARSCREAM you could be useful to us STARSCREAM.
STARSCREAM: Well in that case I accept your offer MEGATRON and you got a deal I will join with you and the DECEPTICONS.
MEGATRON: I knew you would agree STARSCREAM welcome to the DECEPTICONS and who these little creatures STARSCREAM.
STARSCREAM: These are the human babies and that there is Susie Carmichael my rival who did this to me.
MEGATRON: I see well STARSCREAM you will have followers on your command now STARSCREAM meet your SEEKER comrades this is THUNDERCRACK.
THUNDERCRACKER: I will listen to your orders STARSCREAM.
MEGATRON: This is SKYWARP he can teleport anywhere he wants to.
SKYWARP: I respect your orders STARSCREAM.
MEGATRON: This is THRUST he will do anything.
THRUST: I will always obey your orders STARSCREAM.
MEGATRON: This is RAMJET nothing stand a chance against him.
RAMJET: I will obey your orders STARSCREAM.
MEGATRON: and this is DIRGE no one is no match for him.
DIRGE: So nice to meet you STARSCREAM I live to obey your orders.
STARSCREAM: I always want DECEPTICONS to follow my orders instead of ordering those human babies and who are those DECEPTICONS.
MEGATRON: This is SOUNDWAVE that's ASTROTRAIN and this is LASERBEAK.
STARSCREAM: Well MEGATRON I will live to serve you.
MEGATRON: Excellent STARSCREAM I knew you would join us and you must Susie Carmichael and these are the human babies that STARSCREAM is talking about.
Susie: Who are you.
MEGATRON: I am MEGATRON leader of the DECEOTICONS and I think I shall let STARSCREAM terminated you and the human children STARSCREAM care to do the horrors.
STARSCREAM: It will be my pleasure MEGATRON.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2019
One robot from LITHONE said that UNICRON is a planet that devours everything in it's path, as for Angelica the one who met UNICRON now provide her with a new body and power, and now Angelica is now known as STARSCREAM that UNICRON converted, the same thing that happen to MEGATRON UNICRON reformed MEGATRON to be come GALVATRON. unfortunately Angelica aka STARSCREAM would have more DECEPITCON SEEKERS jets like THUNCRAKER, SKYWARP, THRUST, DIRGE, RAMJET,SUNSTORM, ACIDSTORM, IONSTORM, DOWNBRUST, BITSTREAM, HOTLINK, SLIPSTREAM, NOVASTORM, REDWING, NACELLE, STRIKEJET they would be STARSCREAMS followers instead of Angelica bossing the babies, Angelica or show I say STARSCREAM and his DECPITCON followers they will be known as SEEKERS.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Now Angelica has become STARSCREM by UNICRON Susie and the babies will be terrified by seeing Angelica or should I say STARSCREAM maybe Angelica aka STARSCREAM should say
STARSCREAM: Hello dumb babies and Susie did you miss me.
TOMMY: Angelica is that you.
CHUCKIE: Why is Angelica is a giant robot.
PHIL: I don't know Chuckie.
LIL: Angelica dose look different.
DIL: giant robot.
TOMMY: you said it Dil.
SUSIE: Angelica what happened to why are you a giant
STARSCREAM: SILENCE you pathetic fools I'm an know longer Angelica any more.
SUSIE: Then who are you anyway if your not Angelica.
STARSCREAM: Well Susie Carmichael let me introduce myself.
TOMMY: Just who are you anyway.
STARSCREAM: The name is STARSCREAM that's who I'm now.
SUSIE: STARSCREAM?
TOMMY: STARSCREAM?
CHUCKIE: STARSCREAM?
PHIL: STARSCREAM?
LIL: STARSCREAM?
DIL: STARSCREAM?
STARSCREAM: Yes that's who I'm.
SUSIE: What kind of robot are you STARSCREAM?
STARSCREAM: Well I thought you never ask Carmichael I am a DECEPITCON.
SUSIE: DECEPITCON That's what you are.
STARSCREAM: Yes that's what I'm now and this time your going to pay the price what you did to me.
SUSIE: Why are you doing this.
STARSCREAM: Because I STARSCREAM will crush you just as Angelica fight you.
KIMY: We better run guys STARSCREAM gonna hurt us.
TOMMY: Kimy is right Susie we better run for our lifes before STARSCREAM hurt us.
SUSIE: You right Tommy lets get out of here now.
TOMMY: Okay.
CHUCKIE: Okay.
PHIL: Okay.
LIL: Okay.
KIMY: Okay
DIL: Okay.
SUSIE: Okay now lets get out of here.
STARSCREAM: Pathetic fools There no escape.
Meanwhile on CYBERTRON.
SHOCKWAVE: MEGATRON take a look at this.
MEGATRON: What is it SHOCWAVE.
SHOCKWAVE: You need to see this MEGATRON a DECEPITCON is on earth terrifying those little human children.
MEGATRON: Hmm He's smarter then I thought He would make a fine DECEPITCON Warrior.
SHOCKWAVE: What are you going to do with him MEGATRON.
MEGATRON: I will make this STARSCREAM to join with us SHOCKWAVE.
SHOCKWAVE: That's a good idea MEGATRON this STARSCREAM will become one of us.
MEGATRON: Yes it would now SOUNDWAVE THUNDERCRACKER SKYWARP THRUST DIRGE RAMJET come with me to earth lets go meet this STARSCREAM and make him to join the DECPITCONS.
SOUNDWAVE: As you command MEGATRON.
THUNDERCRACKER: Right MEGATRON.
SKYWARP: We're on it MEGATRON.
THRUST: You're the boss MEGATRON.
DIRGE: We're with you MEGATRON.
RAMJET: Yeah will make this STARSCREAM to join us.
MEGATRON: Now DECEPITCONS to earth SHOCKWAVE activated the space bridge now.
SHOCKWAVE: Yes MEGATRON.
Meanwhile at AUTOBOT Headquarters.
TELETRAAN 1: Optimus Prime trouble in the neighborhood.
OPTIMUS PRIME: What is it TELETRAAN 1.
TELETRAAN 1: A DECEPITCON is attacking innocent children.
OPTIMUS PRIME: One DECEPITCON is attacking innocent children.
TELETRAAN 1: Yes this DECEPITCON is name STARSCREAM.
OPTIMUS PRIME: STARSCREAM that's his name how did this happened TELETRAAN 1 who became STARSCREAM?
TELETRAAN 1: A little human girl name Angelica Pickles has become STARSCREAM.
OPTIMUS PRIME: And how did this Angelica Pickles person become a DECEPITCON like STARSCREAM.
TELETRAAN 1: A monster planet name UNICRON has converted Angelica to become STARSCREAM.
OPTIMUS PRIME: UNICRON I should of known I will take some AUTOBOTS with me to stop STARSCREAM and save the little innocent children now TELETRAAN 1 locate STARSCREAM'S location.
TELETRAAN 1: Affirmative STARSCREAM'S location is a the neighborhood.
OPTIMUS PRIME: Then I must go before MEGATRON meets this STARSCREAM and save those innocent children AUTOBOTS Transform and ROLL OUT.
AUTOBOTS: Yes sir.
celrock chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Interesting start to this story here.

Keep up the great writing, looking forward to reading more, when it's available! Oh yeah, and this is Rugrats and Transformers, not Loud House.