Reviews for Lovesick: Give The Heart What It Wants
Dariory chapter 30 . 8/6
Y'know, people might call me crazy, but for me this is one of the most heartfelt fanfictions I've read for as long as I'm on this site. (time wise: about a year, story wise: over 300. maybe more) I just feel like this is, I dunno, just... Great, man. Like, absolutely perfect. Sure, a twisted, crazy, homicidal kind of perfect, but perfect nonetheless. I realise I have a knack for these kind of stories where the main character is in a "gray area" where their actions say "LOOK! I'm the bad guy! Here I am!" But they HAVE A REASON. (this is also why I like many a HP fan fictions.) So I guess I just wanted to say that I REALLY like this. Oh, don't tale me to seriously though, I mean this is just a story, you (dear author) didn't like, change my life or anything. But this fic gave me a lot of amusement and even insight on my own problems and doubts (no I'm not a crazy murderer). What I mean is, the KINDA normal parts like the general fact that Ayano can't (FOR THE LOVE OF GOD) just confess NORMALLY. Showed me that people in general, and might I add me myself, go too far with this kind of shit. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes, not really. This fic showed me I'm no love expert, but I MIGHT (sarcasm) be better than Ayano and Jayson. MAYBE (A LOT OF SARCASM). And I'm ranting again. Really all I wanted to say is I liked the fic... *sigh*
Absanon chapter 13 . 4/17
ok... how the hell did they escape?
shadowflame411 chapter 1 . 1/9
I personally love this story and have followed it for awhile now and I am glad to see the end.
TheEmoVampiress chapter 30 . 10/20/2017
A perfectly dark love ending to this story. Thank you for portraying schizophrenia and sociopathy properly, by the way. At least some people actually look up this stuff. I’d have been very offended if my... “unique traits” were wrongly described. (Yes, I’m a sociopath and schizophrenic, and I’m... glad that they were portrayed correctly.)
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Jayson... Good Boy-

You badass.
HAHARIDDEK chapter 7 . 9/7/2017
Ooh she called you a bundle of sticks
Ramdyx chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
Hahahahahaha! The MOMENT Jayson woke Yan-chan up I re-watched "Meet the Solder" because he was the first thing to pop into my mind! AND THEN YOU QUOTED HIM! YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS! *clears throat* You, sir, are a genius and should be applauded. Good grief, i laughed so hard i saw spots! Good Work and Good Day.
SeeYouInHeavenM chapter 30 . 7/12/2017
That was something!
I think too much happend, too fast. I mean, first the Saiko empire falls, then Megami gets blamed for the murders, Senpai blames her too but then discovers the truth ten minutes later, he's threatened by Info-chan but leads nowhere since he never goes back to school, then his family dies (the firemen acted like complete morons, who hired those guys?), later Senpai processeds to just die... I mean, holly shit, I need to take a breath... xD But it was still nice to read.
The epilogue was pretty big, so I would personaly put it in a separate chapter, but that's me just being picky.
I was surprised with the dream sequence. This means she actually feels something about murdering all those people! Nice character development.
I found the part where Jason meets his dad unecessary. It showed nothing new, antagonized the dad (but really, why would he stay loyal to a woman that divorced him? The best thing to do in this situations is move on) and it ended in five minutes.
In conlusion... Congrats! You finished this story! Good luck on the next ones!
KeyOfVoid chapter 30 . 7/12/2017
Absolutely loved it. From beginning to end. The Drama, Angst, Fluff, Madness, everything. I absolutely loved the references, specieally "That burning you feel? It is shame". And I think I caught a lil 413 reference, but i might just be seeing things. One thing that saddened me a little was Hanako. For some reason, I didn't hate her, not at all, even when she was Imouto (Even tho I know how anoying lil siblings can be.). And I was really glad when she got her boyfriend whose name I don't know how to pronounce. I thought she might juat get alive this time, but i guess she died in the fire, no? Well, doesn't matter I guess. I'm not really into KH, so I can't say I will read your next work, but i'm looking foward to read from you again. Until next time
KeyOfVoid chapter 13 . 7/9/2017
From where did she get that ax?
Acerman chapter 30 . 7/8/2017
Don't forget to mark it as complete. I see you're a fan of the Incredibles. Perhaps don't make the chapters so big; they're hard to swallow. The last four chapters or so bombed, making the story's quality like a bell curve. Those last two chapters had so many things go wrong in it, so many contradictions and reversals of character, things popping out of nowhere, etc. I quite enjoyed the middle, after all the main rivals (sans Osoro), getting past just killing people and getting to the character building of the story. I wish you success in future stories should you continue after this mammoth of a story.
MysticalLunar chapter 30 . 7/7/2017
I loved all of these chapters
But..I know this hasn't ended yet.
But overall this is my favorite story so far
I'm sure there will be more Yan-sims stories,right?
Anyways,I love this Keep it up!
Nanouchy chapter 30 . 7/6/2017
A great end for a great story !
LionLover23 chapter 30 . 7/6/2017
What a beautiful way to end the story! I personally think that this is perfect and I love how you paired Ayano with Jayson instead of all three of them living together in "harmony". Great job on this story and I would love to see more from you. _
Demon420 chapter 30 . 7/6/2017
Best story ever! This was so awesome to read and its the first story that's finished with an awesome ending I loved it! You did an awesome job :3