Reviews for Shades of Grey
Guest chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
This was written such a long time ago, but I find this was one of the best fics I ever read. The tragedy of the three friends, the light you shed on the Slytherins and the development of Harry's character ... utterly brilliant.

Great story!
Morgane chapter 13 . 4/13/2013
Hallo Anoe,

das ist total nett von Dir, aber die Geschichte ist so alt und um ehrlich zu sein, mag ich sie selbst gar nicht mehr, sodass es mir lieber wäre, sie würde nicht übersetzt. Trotzdem tausend Dank für die nette Review!
Anoe chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
ich meine die deutsche Fanfiktionseite, den Link scheint es irgendwie nicht anzunehmen...
Anoe chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Hey, ich wollte dich fragen, ob ich deine Geschichte übersetzten dürfte. Ich habe schon lange nicht mehr eine so berührende und beeindruckende Geschichte lesen und es würde mich freuen, wenn auch die Leser von daran teilhaben könnten. Du findest mich unter dem Profil "Anoe", sieh dir doch einfach mal meine Geschichten an bevor du dich entscheidest, wobei du "Erzfeind" vermutlich außer Acht lassen solltest ;)
LG Anoe
cutiepi314 chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
Very good work! I really enjoyed reading this! Snape is and always will be my favorite character. I must give you props(keep in mind the date- 8-8-07)for making snape the good guy like he truly and for getting snape and lily's relationship quite accurate from book 7, cept for the breakup. I look forward to reading more from you.
Autumn chapter 13 . 9/7/2006
I just read this straight through and I LOVED it :)

~Autumn A
Gnomeish chapter 13 . 4/20/2006
The ending wasnt sad at all.

It was just simply.. grey...

I'm not sure if that is irony or not.

This story was wonderful. It displayed... an intelligence... that isn't seen in many works.

Ah and about the "Morrigan is a death eater" thing, I really had no clue until before she showed it to Harry. Whether people would be able to pick that out or not depends on what type of person they are, I suppose. I for one, get so entirely into a story that it's almost as if I follow along and just watch as it happens, where people who would figure it out would most likely be analytical which is why they would discover the truth first.

I also love how the characters are so real, how believable it is that Severus could have been friends with, and in love with, Lily. I also like the subtle relationship between Harry and Severus now. Kind of like... a companionable aquaintance.

Too right this doesnt really need a sequal, but one is always wanted, of course. That's the only thing wrong with books... you always want to know the absolute end.
TwistedVine chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Truly, I enjoyed this story. It's one of the best ones I've read. The beginning, the middle, the end, it was all great and well-written. I commend you on it all.
Jeanne chapter 13 . 6/20/2003
A little bit darker than I usually like, but very well done, thanks.
Drac chapter 13 . 6/7/2003
WOW! this story is great! i love it! i don't know that it say but this story really get to me! WOW!
Random Fandom chapter 4 . 6/6/2003
wow. i think you should be a writer. hmm, this is old. whatever. this could be it's own harry potter book, if you fix the charaters ever so slightly. i'm talking about the whole thing. it was wierd, but excellent. keep writing and someday you could become a professional (like i hope to be! _)
Baellista chapter 13 . 6/3/2003
Hey..I've just finished reading your story over again..from beginning to end, and although i may have said this before, i feel the need to say so again.

You're extremely talented. It is rare that someone has the gift of words that you do. Keep using them, and keep your mind open, and you could soon become well known.

The story was excellent, holding attention at the end in a way that few can do.

I have written a story myself..Well, not a story, more like a..snippet? that your story had put me in mind for. I would appreciate if you'd read it, because i think then you'd understand what try to convey in my review to you.

I'm going to post it as soon as this is sent.

The title will be "The weight of the Nothing".

*smile* good job
Akira Bane chapter 13 . 5/26/2003
This is better then the books, I really enjoyed the darkness of it all . . . I loved your orignal character Glory, one of the best characters I've seen . . . And thanks! You got me reading Baudelaire! Wonderful poet he was . . . Well bye and Pob Hwyl! (Means good luck in Welsh.)
Enahma chapter 13 . 5/26/2003
Oh, no...

I liked it and I didn't like it.

I like angst stories with a happy end.

I'm just an old romantic.

Now I'm sad.

I won't forgive you :-P

Gwynevere chapter 13 . 5/26/2003
Wow. Very powerful ending. It seems to suit it, though. It just feels...right, to end it this way, after Morrigan left them. And, it just kind of brings everything to a close- definitely no way or reason for a sequel, it would ruin the feeling of closure that this final chapter has.