Reviews for The Dabuura arc
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 48 . 1/2/2019
Awesome story, loved it all the way through. Thank you for writing this :) :) :) :)
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 47 . 12/25/2018
YAY! Excellent chapter :) This time with Videl shinning, showing her fight intelligence.
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 46 . 12/25/2018
Great chapter :) Erasa really shinning here :)
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 45 . 12/25/2018
Brilliant chapter :)
Poor Goten seeing Gohan go down.
Lord0 chapter 46 . 12/17/2018
You sir, have absolutely succeeded at that. I completely forgot about everything there and was caught up in the moment. I love the story and how you somehow make something this engrossing. Goten snapping and getting terribly hurt and Trunks trying to help his friend. I forgot that Trunks was even alive, honestly. But I'm glad that you didn't give them the Saiyan ploy armor that would be useful right now. Like Goten ascending after seeing his brother get presumably killed. Sometimes, you forget that they are warriors and monsters like Cell and Buu won't discriminate on who they kill or main. Be it women or children. They think that it's fun. Other fics give the saiyans that plot armor and focus too much on fluff. This. This is what i want
Lord0 chapter 45 . 12/9/2018
I hateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyooooouuuuu!
thewittywhy chapter 45 . 12/9/2018
So if you everyone Buu killed gets brought back, does that mean Goku as well?
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 43 . 11/26/2018
Great to have you back :)
Awesome fight scenes, and Shenlong being so tired of everyone waking him up to solve their problems. Hahaha
Adam101 chapter 43 . 11/24/2018
honestly was hoping this was a Ultimate Gohan story where he doesn't hold back and buu is just as strong as him
SuperSaiyajin4Vegeta chapter 43 . 11/24/2018
Good to see you back.
i'm iam chapter 35 . 9/7/2018
it seems like buu is using what you described as a kaioken gone bad. losing parts of his body trying to use it. he learned it from goku and can't control it
I'mAAnimeMaster chapter 42 . 7/6/2018
Take your time, good quality is worth the wait.
I'mAAnimeMaster chapter 40 . 7/6/2018
Gohan being realistic for once is refreshing, plus the Kaio-Ken energy idea was brilliant
I'mAAnimeMaster chapter 29 . 7/6/2018
At first it seemed apparent you were better at over all story than dialogue, but the story/writing gets better as it goes on and I like the freedom you took in your interpretations of the source material.
RayLedgend chapter 7 . 3/30/2018
Idk about this. Your dialogue reads as very wooden, and individual characters lack a unique voice. Like, take this bit:

***They're going really well, I can already fly a little bit.' Videl answered. 'It's just very exhausting.'

'That's really good Videl.' Chi-Chi replied kindly. 'How long did it take you to learn how to fly Gohan?'

Gohan thought for a minute. It had been a long time ago when Piccolo taught him how to fly. He was just a little four-year-old kid back then. It was so long ago, he didn't really remember. Piccolo's training had been brutal.

'I don't really remember how long it took me, it was so long ago.' Gohan answered.***

Really, really, really. That's a lot of reallys. You get how little things like that make everyone sound the same?

Also I think this section also highlights problems in narration. If Gohan's going to tell us that he doesn't remember when he learned to fly, why the extra paragraph to tell it to us? Decisions like this make your writing redundant and it just feels unplanned. Some extra editing would smooth things out.

I notice that a decent time is spent with Videl and Mac from the police. Somehow, I'm just spitballing, I can't imagine Mac and the Great Saiyaman ending up as major story elements in coming chapters. I wonder why focus was spent establishing this character.

Alright, I don't have much more to say. Signing out. Peace.