Reviews for Learning to Fly
MrsChilton chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
Wonderful ending! Hope you will write more barson!
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
This is an absoluteabsolutely perfect ending. I like that even if they disagree professionally that they can still come together intimateintimately because they love one another. So perfect.
untapdtreasure chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
Aww. That was perfect. So glad that Barba helped with Noah when she needed him to. It just worked.
untapdtreasure chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
I understand why he didn't follow her, but omg. Damn the mail for getting put in someone else's box. Ahhh! And now the kid holding Olivia at gunpoint with Noah! I bet Barba is out of his mind!
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Oh man. I don't particularly like Tucker but I cannot see him saying those things. It makes me sad that Liv was sleeping with that creep. I am glad she didn't go to Paris with him though. So now Barba needs to follow her!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Oh man! Olivia Benson, just what the heck are you doing? Lol. Poor Rafael. Now he has to pick up all these pieces on his own. I cannot wait to see where this goes.
BJ chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Wow. This chapter was so wonderful. What a perfect ending. Loved it. Thanks for posting. Hopefully, more Barson is to come.
lizzard9 chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Wow that was an emotional roller coaster. I am a shipper of a happy Olivia Benson so as long as she is with the one that makes her happy that's all I carebabout. I have to say Tucker was nasty when he told her all those things about herself and Noah. Whew, I would have slapped him for sure. In the end though she is going to fly!
barsonaddict chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Ahhhhhh, so sweet! I'm sad that the story is finished, but I absolutely love it so much! Looking forward to your next work
LucyLeigh James chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Love this! From the letter writing to the Buble song. Perfect!
ameddancesforyou chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
Yayyyyyyy! LOVED it. Luffed it! While I'm not a big fan of Barson fighting I love that they get to come back to their senses and make up!
Also love how your words just flow!
LissyLou chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
We need more
BenoightLangson chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
So sweet! Liv got her happy ending with Rafi! Loved it!
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 5 . 10/10/2016
This was a great story, I wish they would ship on the show. Tucker...pffft!
BellaRoslin52 chapter 5 . 10/10/2016