Reviews for Ice and Fire
Love it!
Lolly chapter 15 . 8/29
Omg this is amazing and so sad and so powerful. Thank you
Kybee1497 chapter 1 . 7/6
Ok so I've never heard of it being called the painters and the decorators and was super confused as to why scorpious thought rose talking about the house being remodeled was tmi. It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure it out. But her being on her period or it being late makes so much more sense.
i'm in the looney bin chapter 22 . 4/9
More fremione! I've definitely already read this but a re read can't hurt! Favourite line is free saying if you're gonna break someone's heart it may as well be mine (or something to that effect, it's 2.30am here... I should really sleep...)

i'm in the looney bin chapter 20 . 4/9
Love love Ron and Pansy pairing. And you wrote it brilliantly; I could really picture that happening. They were in character even if the pairing isn't canon. Love how you managed that.

i'm in the looney bin chapter 9 . 4/9
Aw Fred! Lovely cute one shot. Although all I can hear is kylie singing in the background "I just can't get you out of my head..." - not quite the right song to fit the scene me thinks...

i'm in the looney bin chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh boy this is a ship I can get on board with! And I don't tend to like the fics about the kids. Love this little one shot

Looney

(Also sorry for the spam, I've had a month or so break from HP FF while binging on GOT/ASOIAF fics so I'm catching up on authors and stories)
Whelp, lupus and hermione... guess that's my new thing now. You, kitten, are a goddes. If you ever feel like writing an actual story I promise I will read it at the earliest opportunity.
frekles chapter 22 . 3/30
this was the sweetest!
riverDraconis chapter 26 . 3/13
Seriously one of the best Jilly that I've read.
So tired of reading James as a whipped, sappy, too goody, no backbone guy, you made him come alive just the way we love him. Thank you so much.
Please do write a new Jilly for us.
x
Chantal9 chapter 2 . 2/23
Damn! I so wish this was kept in the story...I was anticipating it with bated breath, and so sad for both of them when it didn't! I understand your reasoning and am really, really happy you shared it here with us! I'm hoping this is something they'll get to actually have in the new timeline! This was amazing! Their chemistry is perfect!
bellancy chapter 3 . 2/20
Oh Kitten, I'm bawling. So poignant and beautiful. Poor Remus
NefariousBadgerVenom chapter 26 . 12/30/2016
Oooooh! Jilly is fabulous. I love how you portrayed them here.
NefariousBadgerVenom chapter 25 . 12/30/2016