Reviews for The Emperor
michigangal0223 chapter 17 . 7/18
hope you come back :)
Isabella chapter 17 . 7/9
I found the story today and read it fully. Its a lovely story with the perfect mix of romance, fun, seriousness and drama. Please do not abandon the story and do continue it. Love the story.
Okay so you are British, that explains why Bella is written to talk the way she does. But It’s so weird reading British phrases and her way of speaking when she’s suppose to be a teenaged American girl from the West Coast.
If this story is suppose to be modern/set in the future why is she talking like that? So posh. She’s an American teenager. It’s jarring to read. I felt like I was reading a regency era romance lol. If she spoke normally and Edward and the other vampires spoke more proper, it’d make much more sense as they are from different centuries. It would highlight the difference between them but this is odd to read them all speaking the same.
cmjrwalker chapter 17 . 6/24
I just found this story. It is amazing. I hope you continue it
Jstacy101 chapter 5 . 5/31
Alice getting glimpses of the future already, even as a human. Love it.

Your writing style is beautiful. The story flows perfectly with consistent detail. (I would love even more lemony details : ) )

I can’t wait to read more.
BridieM chapter 17 . 5/15
I am looking forward to reading the confessions of love. Sucker for that stuff. But I think you're very talented at throwing stuff into the mix, like the Alice cliffhanger...hope the writer's block is waning. Love this story. It is so fresh and interesting. A rec for you, if you are interested? There have been a couple of mentions of Harry Potter. There is a crossover I'm currently reading, a WIP but coming to a close, called The Path of Resistance by TiggyTiggyTwoShoes. A really good read. Hope you like it. Thanks for writing..I hope your job is everything you hoped it would be.
BridieM chapter 16 . 5/15
An enjoyable read. Thanks :P
BridieM chapter 15 . 5/15
Really good chapter. Thanks
BridieM chapter 14 . 5/14
Ah. interesting. Just your ordinary everyday regal wedding! Lol. Thanks.
BridieM chapter 13 . 5/14
Nicely done. Felt like I was there. Thanks
BridieM chapter 12 . 5/14
You're right about the first part of this chapter. However I am intrigued. Is Johan responsible? Anyhow you will tell us eventually. Aunt E is a scream. Much needed reprieve after the darkness. Thanks
BridieM chapter 11 . 5/14
Congrats. I hope your career has and is working out as your dreamed.
BridieM chapter 10 . 5/14
Interesting. I have to admit I did resist this chapter and the assertion by Edward to having the world's largest library. When you consider some libraries have many basement levels etc etc but by the end I found my happy place in FF and decided to go with the . Thanks for writing.
BridieM chapter 9 . 5/14