Reviews for We Are Infinite
FabinaForever11 chapter 1 . 5/4
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Oh my gosh I love how you write Dean, I think you've got him spot on with his character, actions, and how much love he has for his brother
kandilyn chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Would it be bad of me to say I like your version better? Oh well. Thank you for sharing.
Shadowpletlove chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Ok so I was reading this then "Little do u know" played and the first lyrics made me cry just like... Yeah then "Heavy" played and yeah. Then bloody "Hey brother" played and SON OF A BITCH. Like Universe do u bloody have it out for me or something. :')

Plz write more stories and thanks for writing period.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Wish we had a bit of this in the actual episode, but I guess that's why we have fanfic :D Loved it, keep up the great work:)
2028 chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Love the emotion.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
OMG. I really don't know what to say except this was simply fantastic. We could feel and understand the torture that Sam went through and Dean having to realize what he went through. Whoa. I loved it. Every word. A very well written and heart wrenching piece. I kept wanting more in the episode and I got it with this. Because I knew Sam would have such a hard time believing Dean was real. And Mary would have blown his mind. That scene in the first episode at the end where you can just see how hopeless and alone Sam is broke something inside me. You just carried it on from there. Then the way you wrote Mary was perfect. Showing her turmoil in wanting to help but Dean having her back off, which he should have done, but yet Dean realizing what she was longing for. Loved the conversation Dean had with her regarding Jess. It is Sam's story to tell and it will be interesting if he ever does. Would love to see this continued since you brought up so many delicious points that need to be explored! *Standing ovation*!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Your stories are so much better than the actual season. I am always so excited for new chapters of your fanfictions.
spnfan44 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Wonderful!? This matches almost exactly with a S12 premiere I wrote!? Great minds... very cool!?
Elamina777 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Wow! That was amazing! I wished they had put something like that in the real show...
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
This story was very good. Thank you.
RoxanaHelene chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
please add another chapter
RoxanaHelene chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
The different ways of saying Dean I can practically hear them
Angelus320 chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
OH MY CHUCK! I just found this lovely gem while at work...I have a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes...this was wonderfully and heartachingly written so well...I would love another chapter/sequel. But if you left it right here...it would still be just as perfect.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
Definently do more absolutely loved it amazingly written!