Reviews for Bluepulse Week 2016
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2020
Given that Bart's powers make him all but immune to anaesthetic he actually does have a valid reason to fear dentists. Only another speedster could fill a cavity in before it wore off and somehow I'm doubting there was one.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2020
There's quite a few characters who would benefit from therapy, the problem is finding a therapist you feel comfortable with and for many of these Dinah probably isn't the right one. Actually more than a few of the Justice League members probably could use some trauma counselling as well.

Anyway, I really felt Jaime's annoyance at the unhelpful 'help' he was receiving. And that was unhelpful — group therapy can work but only if a) all the people at least sorta want to be there and b) half the members aren't trying keep major secrets (like their names) from the other.

Bart was barely used but OK.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2020
OK, this one I liked. You managed to capture how irritating Bart's attitude would be if he didn't have the superspeed to justify it, especially when trapped up a wall. I liked Jaime's plastic bat, I was left curious as to who the boss he'd drunkenly made out with was supposed to be, wondered how he could be studying chemistry and not know photosynthesis, and weirdly despite not recognising her characterisation I liked Cassie and her relationship with Jaime.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2020
So if I'm understanding correctly Bart was losing his head and Jaime had to calm him down? That was an interesting approach to take.

Somewhere near the top it says 'maybe Gar or Beast Boy', the problem of course being that Gar is Beast Boy so that sentence makes no sense.
LetTheChaosEnsue chapter 7 . 6/7/2019
This was a fantastic set! I loved it. It was well written and the stories realistic and great.”
Kayla DeLana chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Omg the ending was so heart breaking my poor baby Bart.
imjustshippingmywaythrulife chapter 2 . 5/29/2018
Oh my...oh my gosh. I did not expect that ending. Oh wow, I think I'm in shock. I'm so glad Bart was saved by the hot latino guy who didn't give up on him. Wow, that last part brought out the feels, though. But anyway, I thought all the other parts were hilarious, I really enjoyed it.
lovestarr chapter 2 . 1/18/2018
I didn’t expect that ending but god bless. My sweet baby was saved by his latino angel
starshined chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
This... this was beautiful.
creampuffs.exe chapter 7 . 10/9/2016
YAY! Although I loved this week you made a wonderful last chapter with plenty of fluff. It will be missed but I'll move on.
creampuffs.exe chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
For some odd reason Owen reminded me of a cat. When he first meets a person he is wary and glares at you from afar. Though later on in the night gets along with you, still wary though, and might even purr though reminds you the process could've gone quicker if you gave him wet food.
starshined chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Luv this story. It is soooooooooooooo good. You are a great fanfiction writer. Might I ask when the sequel to ASOM comes out? (This story is really good. I ship bluepulse a lot, and it's kinda hard to find some angsty ones.)
OrangeCheshire chapter 2 . 10/5/2016
This story was great, really funny and everything I loved it, can't wait to read more!
creampuffs.exe chapter 1 . 10/3/2016