Reviews for The Phantom Prince of Egypt
Blackheart 2.0 chapter 15 . 8/29/2018
The story that you wrote and put different characters in it, made me cry tears of joy and how you did it though, is unbelievable. And the story of Moses in the book Exodus from The Holy Bible, that is what I call life changing. Keep up the good work.
amenoshimai1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Listing to me please, I'm Jewish, I live in Israel and I don't believe in God but out of respect to those who do (such as my grandmother) I usually refrain from saying Elohim and instead use either hai as in the Hebrew letter and the first letter in God's name or hashem which is basically like "he who must not be named" as the name is seen as holy and as such is not to be tainted by human voice.

I'm sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass it's just that this kind of thing is really important to me, and I only ask that you try and take this into consideration.

My sincere apologies if I'm being a pain, and thanks for reading this to the end.
Reading Pixie chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
Love it so much from sttart to end
Girlbook chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
A great ending, I love it.
GirlFish chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
The might be free of Egypt, but sooner or later new problems are going to come up.

(But for now, they can savor their victory.)
mikaela2015 chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
What an amazing way to end this story!

mikaela2015 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Amazing chapter :)
Girlbook chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
That part always make me feel happy yet tears dropping
mikaela2015 chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
Chapter 12 gave me the chills but both chapters are really good
Reading Pixie chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
Love it
GirlFish chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
We haven't seen the last of Dan-not yet at least.
GlraxaystarfireKatnissbluerose chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
you know you should start the sqeual of the prince of egypt as in joseph the king of dream Because of else movie where my fovarite as a kid ,
SleepingBeautyRocks chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
Great chapter. Next comes the plague that kills Dan's son.
Reading Pixie chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
This Will get a little sad great story
GirlFish chapter 11 . 11/1/2016
Dan is about to pay the price for his stubbornness...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »