Reviews for Ginny Weasley's Keeper
Jeraly chapter 5 . 2/9
Thank you for these characters and the way you play the story out in only five chapters I like the month to month play out in just th relationship that you have them in
Jeraly chapter 4 . 2/9
What a way to end the chapter!
Jeraly chapter 3 . 2/9
I enjoyed this chapter immensely (except for Theo’s torture)
Jeraly chapter 2 . 2/9
Very intense and I love how you bring along the relationship
Jeraly chapter 1 . 2/9
Intense!
whiskeyneat chapter 5 . 11/16/2017
Keeper review

[War made ... foolish Gryffindor boys with hero complexes break up with their girlfriends so that they could go running off to look for dark objects that no one knows anything about.] You've captured Ginny's dry wit here. I like it.

[Ginny wondered if he knew any words other than Thank you my Lord, or Yes my Lord, or – probably – I'm sorry my Lord.] Oh, here it is again! I love sarcastic Ginny. This shows she's got some spirit left.

["Because I wanted an excuse to murder and rape and torture people and I wanted to do it surrounded by people who wanted to do it just as badly as I did," he admitted.] Well, at least he's honest about being a psychopath.

I found it to be an interesting story, and it dealt with uncomfortable topics in a tasteful manner (like Ginny's prolonged grief). Keep writing!
bellutrixlestrange chapter 5 . 1/12/2017
That was such a good story. I looooooooove how you wrote Rabastan.
bellutrixlestrange chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
I may or may not be in love with your Rabastan... *cough cough*
Synoir chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
Ok, all seriousness aside: how dangerous a kid half Lestrange and half Weasley would be? Especially Ginny Bat-Bogey Weasley; Ginny My-Reducto-Can-Destroy-A-Whole-Building Weasley.

Theo and Hermione's relationship warms my heart from the backstage!
Synoir chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
I love love love this story and i hate it too because everyone is dead or sad and it's so sad and I love it.
I think i'm a bad person.
But you write beautifully.
Canimal chapter 5 . 11/10/2016
This was a sweet ending. :) I'm glad she was able to find some closure with her past so she could live her future.
lotusgranger chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
PERCY! -BAWLS- this fic perfectly fits what I imagine the GinnyxPercy relationship to be and fleshes out his character so much! the birthdays really tugged at my heartstrings, but it was the Percy that made me cry.
NDMC chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
I loved the Percy and Ginny bit at the beginning. I'm so relieved Ginny survived. I like how Rabastan isn't completely reformed too. Awesome story.
NDMC chapter 4 . 10/22/2016
Rastaban's proposal made me laugh. I'm seriously terrified to read the next chapter and see if Ginny is dead or alive.
NDMC chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
I love the background theomione in this. Ginny fainting when she found out she was pregnant made me laugh. Rabastan being so excite about the pregnancy was so sweet.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »