Reviews for The Ultimate Catfight
MEGGEM chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hahaha nice script. There should have been just a little more Kramer- that guy's dynamite. Still, nice.
shany94a chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I wish this was a lost episode - HILARIOUS! Very well written, very faithful to the style of the show and very true to the characters. I laughed all the way through!
Jim chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
This was good but not one of your better ones, not too many laughs. George clearly stole the show and was the best part about this one.
solidchristian-88 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Aw...they didn't actully get to fight! Drats. Oh well, comedy and action don't mix verry well unless Jackie Chan is in the picture. (Hey...I just gave myself an idea) Still...too bad you cut off where you did. Maybe a sequil would be good. Yeah, there's a good idea, a sequil. I'd think about that if I were you.
Brad1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Good one
Tigralon chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Another fun script - not my favorite but still great. I like the idea of George pretending to be blind.

Favorite line: ELAINE: George, does it ever occur to you you might go to hell? JERRY: Oh that's a done deal. George has a first class non refundable ticket. GEORGE: Hell! (SNORTS) Hell will be full of short bald men like me who never got a break.
ryan owen chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
loved it great

george and kramer bits were fantastic
Don Giovonni chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Your scripts are the best that I have read here. Keep it up.