Reviews for Encounter at Pemberley
Stephyyyy01 chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
Mr. Darcy was so passionated xd
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2019
Didn't people geberally think Elizabeth was the sexond nost beautiful Bennet sister?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2019
She would never marry, because she would see the absurdities in any young man who sought her favour, and would wield her razor-sharp wit against the unsuspecting young bucks.
And how would she survive without money? Especially after her father died.

This explanation for Mr Bennet's behaviour makes no sense. Fanny probably helped with her dowry and Mr Bennet must have been all to happy to fall for a pretty face (and she was no smarter when she was young, he chose her, anyway). When looks are gone he stops being nice cause he can't respect her. He couldn't when she was young and pretty, he didn't mind it then. If anyone deserves scorn it is Mr Bennet. He is a disengaged, lazy guy who does not care about his fammily enough to do something.
Tha chapter 11 . 12/4/2019
After putting Wickham in his place, is it not time to do the same with the lazy, selfish, unreliable, irresponsible, self-centred Mr Bennet?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/30/2019
Mmmmmo99m9m9m9mmmmmmmmmmmm
Guest chapter 28 . 10/15/2019
Thank you for this story. I really enjoyed it, particularly the take on Mr bennet.
tlyxor1 chapter 28 . 9/21/2019
I enjoyed very much. Thank you for writing. -t.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 21 . 7/4/2019
Who knew Mr. Bennett could be so spiteful!
tululah chapter 28 . 5/28/2019
Thank you for another lovely story.
KarenTech2 chapter 28 . 4/24/2019
Absolutely loved this story, your twists on some of the characters were brilliant thank you for this amazing story and I look forward to reading your others.
Puzzler54 chapter 28 . 4/14/2019
I absolutely loved this story. So sad about Me B's character but actually really interesting to read I enjoyed the close relationship with the Gardners, the ingenious engagement and the heightening moodiness of Mr B and his musings.

Thank you for continuing the one-shot and completing the story. Well worth it.
QUACK3RS chapter 28 . 4/4/2019
Love the twist of evil Mr Bennett
janefanatic chapter 28 . 3/28/2019
How wonderful! Thank you ever so much for sharing!
janefanatic chapter 23 . 3/28/2019
Oh, I loved that proposal! And a triple wedding?! How wonderful!
janefanatic chapter 18 . 3/28/2019
Good for Charles, sticking to his guns!