Reviews for Divas
Dogtowngurl chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
keep it up this story is relly good adn Bubba and Lita are one of my favorite pairings :)
yemaya chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
i love the story i absolutely think that rey and torrie are so cute together can you please write a few more chapters thanx
Young-link06 chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
hey,this is the real me,i didnt feel like signing would be cool if you added Sable in more chapters,her and Rey connections, job with this story,i truly think its one of ur best.
Melissa Ryan chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
Oh, this is a fantastic story! More Jeff and Trish PLEASE!
Young-link06 chapter 9 . 12/3/2004
Hey,,well anways i just want to say thx for thanking me at the readers note.I really love the new chapter,i really love your Rey and Torrie storyline.
MutantXHottie chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
Nice update!
anonymous chapter 8 . 9/12/2004
This is an awesome story!please hurry and review!
Young-Link06 chapter 8 . 9/11/2004
Please write like 7 ,just kidding but please write more.
Young-Link06 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I Love your favorite segment is with Rey and are a very good write more and more like 3 more, more like 7 more chapeters when you get the the best.
JeffHardyfan724 chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
hey i love this fanfic its so awesome i would love to see d-von and lita hook up.
Daniella Consuela chapter 8 . 3/20/2004
Woot-Woot! You're back! Of course it was good as usually! I'm just so happy you're back! Lol. It's looks like we got Triangles after Triangles! I'm lovin' it. I know what you mean about everyone being gone...It's weird really...
Caitlin chapter 8 . 3/19/2004
lol Al's been so naive. I feel bad for Bubba, Rey, and Lita. Trish and Torrie need to realize what's in front of them. And Stacy/Jericho are so cute!
Sweet Steffie chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
Oh, the drama contimues! Torrie and Rey should get together! Oh and Bubba and Tridh! Please update soon. I am anxietiosly waiting for the rest!
Steffie
Soraya10101010 chapter 7 . 10/7/2003
coolo cool cool.

I wish I could kill Jeff right now!

Dont mind me, I'm just a big Trish with anybody except Jeff fan

Please put Bubba and Trish together, atleast a kiss man.

Please update soon
Daniella Consuela chapter 7 . 9/16/2003
OOh! This is getting more and more interesting by the chapter. I'm loving this. Trish is so blind...*Shakes Head* Torries's crazy and Steven I have a feelling is lying. What's with Ms. Gayda? All in all. Great chapter as always.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »