Reviews for V: The early years
Can't make a name chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
Be interesting to find out more about Robin and her breakdown. Since this is different then the mini; I am interested to see if she still kills Brian. If so, will she make his death even more painful.

The way you do the POV I like, but they seem very short sometimes. I feel that they just end when there should be a bit more, but that is just me as most likely I am really getting into that bit of the story. Otherwise, doing a great job and I can't wait to read the next chapters.
Can't make a name chapter 18 . 3/11/2017
Really feel for Jeff and Terri. Daniel seems worse than Brian; Daniel would turn in his own parents, and I don't even see Brian doing that. If Daniel had more brains that guy could be someone to watch out for. Than again, you never know I guess. Brian may not even know that he is accidentally creating a monster. Keep writing about Daniel it really makes a nice twist. I have begun to look forward for his part in the chapters I am reading.
Can't make a name chapter 17 . 3/11/2017
Wow, Daniel is a complete jerk; makes you feel like he always was and didn't need Brian or the other Youth Leaders to be that way. He would have eventually.

Brian is very Brian, nice job; but is he hypnotizing Daniel?

Was the baby Robin left out the Sirian looking twin that she killed? I know she was fragile, but that was cruel. However, she was smiling when she killed Brian. Then again I thought the baby died and that was how the red dust formula was found. I feel like I missed something. Maybe I need to go back and reread some earlier chapters.

Isn't Brian dead
Can't make a name chapter 15 . 3/11/2017
Really liked the protest; especially in the light of today's world. You know the humans are quite willing to march and put themselves out there even though a peaceful protest. For others not so peaceful, shall we say... the protest sure lost the peacefulness as Ross was burned alive and being pissed on in some warehouse. The chapter before we saw Diana's love cruelty as well. Glad Jeff got out of there.

The slug comment about the fetus; wow! Will this baby be different than either of Robin's twins.
wiccawoman chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
GREAT chapter! Daniel is SUCH a douche bag! Keep up the good work!
wiccawoman chapter 15 . 2/19/2017
Great chapter! Very chilling what happened to Ross...cruelty on both sides of the fence. I can't help but wonder why is Jenny's pregnancy so different from Robins? I can't wait to see what will happen next! :)
wiccawoman chapter 13 . 2/4/2017
Very interesting! Too bad Nick is already dead...it would have been good to see his reaction! Can't wait to see where you take the rest of the story!
Can't make a name chapter 12 . 1/27/2017
So the big day happened and Daniel was married. Now those against the Great Leader on the ship may be found out as well...quite the eventful day
Can't make a name chapter 11 . 1/17/2017
What happens now? Awaiting Chapter 12 and to see the continuing adventure of Daniel and Jenny and the rest of the Resistance.
Can't make a name chapter 7 . 1/17/2017
Nick turned out to be a nasty TOAD didn't he. However, Jenny spat and said "Do it." Not sure why it bothered me. Reminds me that the enemy is no different. Everyone thinks they are doing the right thing. So I guess because there is a friend or family member that is killed on the Visitor side as well who will grieve. Wrote an outline where Brian had killed the young man and why he did it. Revenge is horrible you can never take it back...so I had it where his close friend was killed by the Resistance execution style. Been years since I wrote the outline...Anyway, Jenny could seek more revenge for her pain (Nick was a toad) or begin to haul the baggage about. Be interesting to see how it goes.
Can't make a name chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
Jenny thoughts are the Visitors are monsters underneath their fake skin...that is a feeling I get from the Resistance. Interested in what happens to Jenny as it makes you nervous as to what may happen to her now.
Can't make a name chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Oh, wow! Daniel getting married; can't wait to see this play out.
Can't make a name chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
I was surprised that the Visitors would execute people right out in the open; especially with Resistance growing. There could be the possibility of being monitored. Especially with the murder of a child; anger would grow and hostility mount. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
unknown sample chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
You really do a great job and I ' m positiv a lot of V Fans reading and enjoying your writing. Maybe they' re a Little Laisser-faire with comments. I would like to read much more. And I am in love the was you describe Juliet.