Reviews for Watching a Sunset
cassie chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
that was so beautiful. true pony. true gold. tears are streaming down my face right now, but i dont no why. maybe it was the part about pony going to dally and johnny's graves...i dont no, maybe it was the part about gold. but anyway, id just like to let you no that you made me cry! lol...i really liked that.
CuteCarly chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
This is wow...its amazing! Are you sure you aren't S.E. Hinton writing this? Cuz this is so much like her writing style! Wow.
aims80 chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
That was really, really good! :)

Luv Aims :)
Purified Darkness la-z 2 sign in chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Wow! PD likes! Its great...well written and everything. As if it was a seuqel wirrten by Hinton herself! Bravo!
BURNIN' CHURCH GAL chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
*sobs pathetically* NOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMIGASHI 'M LIKE SOBBING NO SERIOULSY I'M GONNA DIE FROM LOSS OF WATER! "i finished reading Gone W/ the Wind to Johnny, even though he couldn't hear me" NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sobs some more, is up to her neck in her own tears* THAT IS TOOOOOOO SAD! that was really depressing. lol i luved it. *tear... yeah i'm deranged i luv depressing things and death a bit to much. but hey. that was soooooo good! u should write more! depressing stuff, yer good at it. besides humor, i luv cry-yer-heart-out stuff the best. *continues to wail and shriek in missoury* sniff, sniff, Y DIDN'T JOHNNY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! that is not ok! he should have lived, he wuz to sweet! *sobs even harder, if that's possible* bawl bawl, well i think i've made meself clear, i will leave u to yer peace now. *blows nose with a sound like a foghorn*