Reviews for The Potter Alliance
I wonder what happens when Vernon Dursley exhausts his Muggle Core from an overexertion of Muggleness. Does he turn into a wizard? A magical walrus?

Who cares? Makes as much sense as Magical Cores.
te.nellis chapter 23 . 9/6
Lol. Keep it up!
takon65 chapter 15 . 8/20
Woman-singular for a female. Women multiple females. Other than that, awesome story!
DarthSanguine chapter 23 . 8/17
Just to add to my review of last chapter (since for some stupid reason we can't edit our reviews): Voldemort only knows the prophecy up to "born as the seventh month dies" he does NOT know the part about marking him as his equal, or having power he knows not. If he did, he'd have sent a Death Eater to kill the Potters instead, to avoid that part of the prophecy.
DarthSanguine chapter 22 . 8/17
The prophecy was made before Harry was born, not the same month as his parents died.
DarthSanguine chapter 20 . 8/16
Why is it that you never include Ginny? Especially since in the books, she's one of the main 6 DA members.
te.nellis chapter 24 . 8/12
Excellent. Keep it up!
UPDTAE, UPDATE, UPDATE! I love this story so much!
RonRR chapter 13 . 7/16
Why is there a pseudo repeat of chapter 3's house table seating confrontation with Umbridge?

From chapter 3 during the confrontation:

...Susan used her excellent impersonation of the professor with a sickly sweet voice, "Actually professor, the Hogwarts guidelines and rule book which can be found in your friend Mr. Filches offices states that any member of any house can sit at any table with the exception of three days..."

This time Harry instead insists Hogwarts a History says there is no rule against it, which is far less effective and makes it seem that Susan has forgotten already.

The first appearance of this scene was far more effective, though Sprout's handling of it is better in this one. Perhaps removing from this chapter and combining the better parts of it with the first one in chalter 3 would be the best course of action.

RonRR chapter 8 . 7/16
Harry is part of a murder attempt that leaves at least one person dead and he is never qquestioned by the aurors? Something very fishy about that.

RonRR chapter 9 . 7/16
Were I in Harry's place, I would not trust Dumbledore near the potter manor ward stones after his previous actions.

It appears as if Harry could have powered them up himself with direction from either Sirius of the house elves. So why was Dumbledore really interfering and why did Sirius and Harry let him?

lmill123 chapter 2 . 7/14
It's been a while since I read this story. I loved how you showed how Ron and Hermione believed they could talk for Harry and even dictate who he could talk to and be friends with. And really, a lot of the trouble Harry ended up in could really be paid at the feet of Ron, Hermione and Dumbledore. And those three weren't happy seeing Harry interested in any girl except stalker Ginny.
cobra999 chapter 24 . 7/13
good day
good story hope next chapter soo
This is such a good story! Please write more!
Mana's Cinder chapter 20 . 7/10
Of course the Death Eaters get to escape to fight another day... while unconscious and likely bound. What a boring cop-out. I knew it would happen from the moment any of them got knocked out of the fight, because you can't have a "mostly canon" story without the Death Eaters acting like roaches and never dying or being captured until the very end. It would be too scary to try and be original, after all. The chapter is largely pointless. You don't even have to read it because it can be summarized as "The heroes predictably didn't die because there's more to the story, and predictably the villains escaped to continue their villainy" No one died, no one was arrested, nothing really happened.