Reviews for Ex Delicto
bmw140 chapter 31 . 6/24
Great story!
MountainTop76 chapter 11 . 6/13
Not really rating Alice much as a teacher. Big difference between a shy, introverted child and an autistic one! Poor Rose. Feeling left out and on the outskirts. Glad they're going to start including her more.
MountainTop76 chapter 9 . 6/13
Charlie's on the case.
MountainTop76 chapter 8 . 6/13
So relieved he's out.
MountainTop76 chapter 7 . 6/12
Thank God you say he is going to be released. I was terrified something would happen to stop it.
MountainTop76 chapter 6 . 6/12
Scary stuff. I hope Charlie can help her out. And Emmett soon. Can't wait to meet a potentially over protective cop older brother Emmett.
MountainTop76 chapter 5 . 6/12
There seems to be a lot more going on here. This case just seems to b getting more and more twisted. I'm beginning to think he was set up deliberately and someone has a vestd interest in keeping him locked up.
MountainTop76 chapter 3 . 6/12
Loving the story so far. Good to get a glimpse of where his brain and emotions are. So at the end of all hope.
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 6/4
Loved It
Sylos17 chapter 31 . 6/4
Oh god, Im in love with this story. You manage to write everything to the point instead of dwelling on things that dont matter, and still with lots of suspense. Cant wait to read your other stories xx!
SHAZZA chapter 31 . 6/3
A REALLY GREAT STORY. REALLY WELL WRITTEN AND NOT DRAGGED OUT. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE THIS. SHAZZA
ghartling chapter 31 . 6/3
LOVED THIS!
violetsbroketherocks chapter 31 . 6/2
This was such a good read! Thanks for sharing your writing with us, can't wait for your next fic 3
violetsbroketherocks chapter 10 . 6/1
Oh, how I love a flustered, blushing Edward
violetsbroketherocks chapter 5 . 6/1
Aw shit, a sketchy Newton and an asshole Aro? I'm glad to see your Bella is as strong as she is and isn't afraid to take charge
2,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »