Reviews for Ex Delicto
saintfudge chapter 32 . 4/23
Great story thanks for sharing ..think this might be one of my favorite epis ...have fun
NoirChevelle chapter 32 . 2/26
I loved this fic! I am dying for the sequel!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 32 . 12/16/2018
Wow, what an ending... so much good, and what a scare! Thanks for writing this!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 8 . 12/16/2018
Wow; so glad to have him outta there!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 4 . 12/16/2018
Wow, that's got to be so awful! Thank you for writing this; I really want to see it fixed.
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 11/29/2018
Edward could sue the state for abuse whilst he was imprisoned, which in turn could get that prison investigated and aro fired,,,
LolaTheSa chapter 6 . 11/29/2018
He's a prison warden.. Not a fucking mayor.. he can't change rules or federal laws.. If this guy wants to talk to a lawyer/attorney, he motherfucking can..
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 11/29/2018
I think you don't know how Prison's work... But I'm sure you're just writing like this so Edward can suffer and be more open/softer to Bella..
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 11/29/2018
This is more like a therapist meeting... :P
Payton79 chapter 32 . 9/23/2018
A really great story, like all the orther stories of yours I've read so far. Now when's that sequel going to start posting? I'm no usually one to read sequels right after the original story but with the way you ended this one, about to rip their family apart, I feel the need for closure and a real HEA.
Angelmagnet chapter 27 . 9/20/2018
who the hell is Randall?
Smusic F. Reader chapter 32 . 9/20/2018
OMG! What a teaser! Is the sequel still in the works?
Angelmagnet chapter 24 . 9/19/2018
Why did you kill off Mike, he had so much to answer for? Doesn't seem right, he sort of got off easy. boo!
Angelmagnet chapter 20 . 9/19/2018
Honestly, don't see that happening. No matter how you try to explain it, Bella would not have gone alone. Also, once he had her in his sights, she knows that he threatens with harm to other people, its how he controls folks, she should have called his bluff and screamed. If any one else got hurt, it would not have been her fault it would have been his and at least this would have been over already. Who gave him the heads up? Was it ?
Angelmagnet chapter 16 . 9/19/2018
Mike must really think he's all that if he would do something like this again while being investigated.
2,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »