Reviews for Meanwhile, With The Fourth Leaf
Deliberatee chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
Yotsuha is hilarious! I love those groping scenes though my persona favorite was Mitsuha groping Taki, "there's something there' lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Yotsuha POV is really funny! Maybe not everyone knows Yotsuha means 4 leaves, so yeah... Perfect grammar and stuff. I personally like more it when Taki and Mitsuha remember each other, but your story, your decisions! :) Great job!
HikariNiwa chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Nice fic. I'm so glad they managed to meet in the end of the movie. I might've jumped into the Atlantic from the plane I was on if they hadn't.
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Always loved how quirky Yotsuha seemed, and how she believed her sister was crazy but loved and cared for her anyway
Supreme Awesomeness chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
Hey there
I just watched the movie. And then I watched it again. I am obsessed and regret not having watched it earlier. It was beautiful and profound and adorable, and I'm sure you understand. Forgive me if I am too late, seeing as this fic was published in October '16 and it is now May '17, but even though both of us are in different timelines where we love this movie I hope we can talk about it. I like your story too, and am astonished that there is such a small fan following for a movie as wonderful as this. If you're still up for it, pm me :)
Desluk chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Just finished reading your story and all I can say is I wish you would have written more and perhaps made this into a multi chapter fic but other than that I enjoyed this fic greatly
myrthill chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
lovely
dreamworld911 chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
I totally believe that Taki would get take every chance he got to grope her after they got comfortable with each other. Very cute! Love this
GrumpyCat503 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Haha that's so cute!
MetalMamemon chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Read this right qfter I watch the movie because a reccommendation from friend.
The hollowness in me get filled a little bit.
TheLegendofLayne chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
So far so good! Just watched the movie so I'm still adrenaline high with all the details and awesome nuances in it. You seem to have nailed the main characters down. Keep moving forward with the main story(Taki and Mitsuha's relationship), only go backwards for references/small details. Maybe an off chance of another switch(up to you on how you want to incorporate it.) could be interesting and could throw everything up in the air as they don't remember switching before. Good stuff so far! Cant wait for the next chapter!
guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
It's well written, as fact i could imagine it become ova
but surprised at the ending tho, how could they be so daring. Lolololol
poor yotsuha xD
Lover of Pokemon chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
nice fanfic. I like it, and I think it's realistic in terms of the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Ending is abit unclear tho, but overall well-written.
Finn the Iron Man chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This could be an extension OVA of the movie told in a narrative perspective of Yotsuha. Also the last scene, i saw a picture of that on pixiv i think or the scene was based there...

Whoa whoa! Those two lover dorks are going a little too fast! Lol. There is a right time and place like ALONE in the apartment unit NOT shared with a certain sibling.

Yotsuha, some things will never change

Keep it up and hope to see more of this