Reviews for Extra Life
Anoynim chapter 15 . 9/22
I greatly like this fanfiction even if it was quite concerning why Izuru was socially awkward when trying to use his psychologist talents and also why it took so much time for chiaki to be completely rehabilitation.

I mean it's a common thing that at the ultimate level that everything is cured like it's impossible (it would be possible that at a ultimate level that chiaki would have recovered only in 3 month or 1 month lmao).
Anyway I appreciate how you described izuru's character and personality.
miezi10 chapter 27 . 6/23
I've read a lot of fanfiction over the years, but this is one of the best, I especially like the way the relationship between Hajime/izuru and Chiaki is built. the last two chapters left me with the greatest satisfaction, truly amazing
Naggi chapter 18 . 6/4
I was crying my eyes out reading this, both because of the bauty of their love and the bitter knowledge that this isn't canon. I applaud this masterpiece of a story.
omikaela115 chapter 1 . 1/17
this is the best
dandragonmc chapter 27 . 12/11/2021
is it just me or is anyone else getting updates to this story?
Sothur chapter 27 . 11/28/2021
Sad part is, this isn't canon. It's the whole point of fan fiction and damn does it hurt to think about. Loved this story.
Sothur chapter 21 . 11/28/2021
As morbid as it sounds, the only thing that the tragedy probably helped with was the reduction of population giving us a big suspension from the eventual consequences of overpopulation.

Damn, I sound so smart saying long words like those.
A. J Savage chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
One of the best Fanfic of Danganronpa out there !
A. J Savage chapter 27 . 10/1/2021
Love this !
Estefan Bebee chapter 27 . 7/16/2021
This was an amazing story. I always wanted the Danganronpa franchise to experiment with alternate timelines, but this exceeded beyond my expectations. I know I’m a few years late but I truly enjoyed reading this. You made Izuru Kamakura feel human. That was what impressed me the most. To take someone who was literally designed to be strictly logical and emotionless, to somehow make him feel relatable, that was what made this story feel so real. Another thing I enjoyed was seeing Izuru and Chiaki react to the first killing game. It’s interesting to see their reactions since we never really understood what it was like to see the outside world’s reaction to it. Have you tried to recommend your own story to Spike Chunsoft or team Danganronpa? I say this because it has a great chance to become an anime adaptation. It’s that good. I’m not joking. This could become something greater than you could imagine. It’s ultimately your choice though. Anyways if you ever read this, thank you. My email is if you ever feel like contacting me for any reason.
Ultimately Gaming chapter 19 . 5/27/2021
when I saw the pig latin I was so happy because I learned it a while ago and it finally came in handy! even though it's really easy to understand
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2021
Okami?
Guest chapter 26 . 4/26/2021
Yo queriendo que funcionen a la IA y a nanami
Por qué enserio amaba a la IA
MessyHorchata chapter 27 . 4/3/2021
This story was a masterpiece! I was finally able to get closure on the death of Chiaki and the fact that this is canon compliant makes it feel much more real rather than if it was just reshaping the truth. I was really depressed when I found out that the only one who died was my favorite character Chiaki so this story helped me cope with that. I read all of this in like two days because I just couldn't stop reading this wonderful story. I also finished reading the extra stuff while quite unfortunate that there are no more recent uploads on that I appreciate your great efforts at building this story! Thank you so much for bringing HOPE into this despair filled world! Honestly, I had so much more to say yesterday when I created this account solely for the purpose of writing a review to show my appreciation for your work but I'm at a loss for words. Thank you again for writing this and sharing such a greatly written story!
Writer-and-Artist27 chapter 25 . 3/27/2021
It took far too long to come back to this story, but well, it's been a year. And now that I'm back writing in the review box again, I'm just reminded of how much I still love this story, but also how much I understand Chiaki and Makoto on a more fundamental level now.

The things that stood out to me in this chapter, both during its initial release and now years later, is the amount of care and respect given to everyone featured in this chapter. From the Future Foundation members bringing Chiaki to Class 78's survivor group, to the interactions between all members of Class 78 present, and then Chiaki's goodbye to Yukizome. Having a family member pass away this past year was something that I'm not sure about experiencing again, so the emotion put into Chiaki taking Yukizome's hand through the cloth made me remember that in a good way. Even in a despair filled world trying to recover, Chiaki still wants to give her respects to the teacher that started everything for her, so thank you for writing that so carefully. The descriptions themselves made me feel a little lighter in my chest.

At the same time, Makoto is so well-written when you're at the help, Poccy-senpai. He is such a good bundle of a man with his kindness and good mannerisms, and I wish I could hug him. I wanna hug him and Chiaki a bunch now.

Otherwise, now onto the reunion. It took too long to get here. Thank you for writing this again, Poccy-senpai. It's been great coming back to this.