Reviews for Chuck Versus the Kitchen
Aryan229 chapter 19 . 7/13
Loved this drama.
Deathzbreath chapter 19 . 6/28
Nice update! I enjoyed how you had them have to adjust to living together. It can be a big step for most couples. Looking forward to more!
MarauderMist chapter 19 . 6/26
Nice chapter! Was more realistic...
I hate IKEA. One of my goals in life was to live in a house having absolutely no furniture that had to be assembled with an Allen wrench. Thank God, mission accomplished.
Damn place is laid out like a maze, too. It's like the Hotel California. You can check out anytime you want, but you can never leave.
wilf21 chapter 19 . 6/24
An enjoyable new chapter thank you. Who knew how important IKEA furniture could be to a relationship?
sevenrez chapter 19 . 6/23
Moving in together can be frustrating. Thank you for the new chapter!
phnxgrl chapter 19 . 6/23
I loved how Chuck and Sarah experienced the rite of passage which is assembling IKEA Furniture from a box. Quite Frustrating! Please continue.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 19 . 6/23
Yay! It's Christmas at the FF place, all my favorite stories getting new chapters all at once! C&S survive IKEA, which means they can survive anything. Their HEA rolls smoothly on.
j.santacruz98 chapter 19 . 6/23
Great filler piece, I have been awaiting this for a long while. Glad to see your block lifted.
baldcoder chapter 19 . 6/23
Nice chapter. Very domestic. Thanks for the update.
Seattle92 chapter 18 . 6/14
Hey, I know that you are busy and writer's block is a bitch, BUT since you have told us that you have a few chapters stored in advance, please release us from our misery. You are a great writer and storyteller. Don't let me and your other fans keep hanging. That is horrible. I want to know their next step going forward... Or not. Publish soon, please!
Aryan229 chapter 18 . 5/22
this was awesome and fun to read.
sram15 chapter 17 . 5/18
Not sure how to feel that Sarah had Lou keep an eye on things or that she showed up when Lou called and even eavesdropped on the conversation.

Understandable that she would want to be there to support him but I think she could've had a bit more faith that he can handle himself in that situation.

Chuck is growing in confidence but damn does it still seem like he is still too childish at times and that he needs to have Ellie or Sarah to tell him what to do or to reassure him to do things. (Jill destroying his confidence is probably the reason. Maybe after this lunch he will show more confidence)

Keep up the good work.