Reviews for Chuck Versus the Kitchen
Reyes9 chapter 20 . 12/1
Great story, loved it all. Hope you update soon.
david.carner chapter 17 . 11/28
Of all the Jill scenes in all the fanfics and even the show, this was my favorite! Chuck finally just telling her what she did to him and moving on. Thank you! Great job! I hope you're still writing the series, because it's one of my favs! AU series have become my favorite Chuck writings, again, thanks!
seattle chapter 20 . 11/4
Do you plan to finish this story? There hasn't been an update in forever and I think this great love story deserves closure, please give it to your audience!
Raycd chapter 20 . 9/28
Another great chapter. Any criticisms would be nitpicking... well done.
Grayroc chapter 9 . 9/20
I've just discovered your story and I am captivated by the plot
and your writing. Very creative the way you're using all
the familiar characters in Chuck in a new and refreshing setting. You have also mirrored the whole 'will they, won't they ' tension.

I also loved the Zondra character and was disappointed the writers in the show didn't do more with her. Congrats on a great idea and superb execution in telling this story.
Zettel chapter 20 . 8/20
Such a terrific story. Nicely done. Looking forward to the home stretch.
Seattle chapter 20 . 8/13
Thanks for this new chapter. Well written, nice setup of the reception at Sarah's restaurant. She is a gem. Curious what you will come up with on the home stretch of this story. Please update soon.
Deathzbreath chapter 20 . 8/9
Excellent update looking forward to more!
Mojo01 chapter 20 . 8/7
Thanks for the update, FP... Another well-written, engaging chapter. We're going to be sad to see it end, when it inevitably does.

Hope the med school situation resolves successfully for you!
tasteywheat chapter 20 . 8/5
Great update, excited to see another update to this story, I was starting to wonder when we'd see the next one. I really like how you incorporated Chuck's, or rather Zac's, singing abilities into this. I also love the fact that you've taken a realistic pace in their relationship, too many authors on here speed them through the process, and it feels realistic and organic in this one. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next one.
tigertodd chapter 20 . 8/5
1 word 'awesome'
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 20 . 8/5
Good chapter, and typical Honey. The only reason they wouldn't have gone with Sarah's restaurant in the first place had to be her. A good reception too. I thought when Chuck said 'this one's for you' that his song would be about Ellie, but his song was totally wrong for that. I'm sure Ellie was glad to hear him sing that song to Sarah, though. With Chuck and Sarah trading glances at this wedding, can their own be far behind?
Luke1t0 chapter 20 . 8/5
Very nice, bit of laugh noticing there was an update so soon :)
baldcoder chapter 20 . 8/5
I liked moving the reception to the restaurant. Great flow of the wedding. And great use of Chuck's singing.
phnxgrl chapter 20 . 8/5
I loved how Sarah's restaurant was the replacement for the Reception after the wedding thus adverting disaster. Please continue.