Reviews for Chuck Versus the Kitchen
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 20 . 7/13
I have to say that I loved this chapter but I would have added to Chucks toast the following statement. "Devon FYI if you ever hurt my beloved sister Ellie I will erase your complete digital footprint (so to speak)." or "if you ever hurt Ellie I will hurt you in return!". Having the reception at the new place was a smart and lovely idea by the way. Great job. I can only image what you have in store for Sarah and Chucks wedding. I am very much looking forward to reading that chapter and section greatly.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 19 . 7/13
Great chapter, interesting yet a great chapter.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 18 . 7/11
Great chapter and it's nice to finally get through it now. lol.
coldwinter122 chapter 2 . 6/21
Sry but theres no way a guy with a bachelor's degree in computer engineering from Stanford University couldn't find a job in his field in California... STEM jobs are always available in the US, especially in the Tech Capitol of the world... This and how perfect Sarah's life was set up in chapter 1 made this a no go read for me. Thanks for contributing to the Charah universe though, good luck!
Feynman1968 chapter 1 . 5/3
This a really interesting AU. I really enjoy the premise. Thanks so much.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 17 . 4/17
This was a decent chapter but wow I was expecting to read about Bryce and not that other guy but okay. Later.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 16 . 4/17
This was a very fun and happy chapter to read. Thanks.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 15 . 4/17
This was a lovely and absolutely beautiful chapter to read indeed.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 14 . 4/13
This was a fun chapter to read.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 13 . 4/13
Wow, it's taken me a number of weeks to get through this chapter but it turned out alright. I had to reread it a number of times since I kept loosing my place.
DarkKnightAG26 chapter 1 . 3/14
I hope you will continue this story...I've read hundreds of these stories but your's is by far my favorite I've ever read! hope all is well nd we hear from you soon!
bahall1964 chapter 20 . 2/25
I have just reread this story for at least the third time and I enjoy it more each time. I love this story! I am really enjoying Chuck and Sarah in a completely new situation along with them getting to know each other. I know you are busy with school and had a slight case of writers block but PLEASE find the time to finish this story. It really is one of my all-time favorites.
Maricln93 chapter 20 . 2/5
Ok, i have notice something. The first part of this fanfic is amazing, but the part when chuck and Sarah are finally together is a bit boring.
So I'm rereading this story again because I absolutely love fluffy Chuck and Sarah, and I have to wonder if you're also a Mass Effect fan. Because if so, the Fornax reference is a well-done dirty joke. Perfectly subtle and obscure.
sharpce chapter 20 . 1/12
Please, please, please update soon!
It's such a lovely story!