Reviews for Far Edge of Anywhere
nextarine chapter 18 . 7/14/2018
Great ending. Great story.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/11/2018
Great story. The conversation between Sasha & Tom so true, people come into your life for a moment or for life, but there’s a reason they stop in your life. And at that moment Tom needed Sasha in his life.
Dex87 chapter 18 . 7/1/2018
Such a bittersweet chapter. You write them so well, and give such detail in the emotions. Always a pleasure to read your updates.
tmtcltb chapter 18 . 7/1/2018
While this conversation had to happen, and there is no way Sasha was going to agree to willingly give up her future with the Navy, this was still heartbreaking
tmtcltb chapter 17 . 7/1/2018
The discussion between Tom and sister was really lovely. Although seeing how close he is to his family makes knowing what is to come all that much sadder. He and Sasha are obviously drawn together in a way that neither one of them can resist.
Scousedancer chapter 18 . 7/1/2018
Its sad that their beautiful relationship had to end like that, but Sasha is right, she would definitley face more sanctions career wise than Tom would. Sje's wrong about one thing though, Tom would never treat her like the little wifey - its just not him. That being said, Sasha deserves & needs a career of her own, its whats she's worked for
Scousedancer chapter 17 . 6/24/2018
Beautiful chapter! You really bring across how well suited they are as a couple, despite the fact they are so different from each other. Loved too how you've brought Tom's family to life, showing why family means so much to him.
(Glad to hear your little one is doing well too, she's lucky to have you)
Dex87 chapter 17 . 6/24/2018
Glad to hear your daughter is doing well!

So happy you’ve continued this story! It’s wonderful.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2018
Sorry to hear about your kid, hope she is doing okay.
- I am so happy that you are continuing this. Been waiting for a while.
KatieM9902 chapter 16 . 3/15/2018
More pleeeeeeeease
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2017
I comment with and without login, just please... Please... Please... Don't stop. Keep going. Post the next chapter
Explosion-Of-Colour chapter 16 . 11/1/2017
I absolutely love this - I'm lost without more to read now! xx
shesxperfect chapter 16 . 10/22/2017
Please, please, please updated this soon! I love reading, and re reading this story. Tom and Sasha are prefect for each other and they really need to be together! Rules be damned! Please update soon!
Madalyn chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Can I just say that I absolutely loved this entire story. Tom and Sasha are portrayed in the perfect way, and it was a joy to read.
phoenixx2812 chapter 16 . 8/30/2017
First of all, you are an amazing writer, the sentences are never too long or too short, the details are well fleshed out, as are the characters and the pacing is on point as well (it doesn't happen often that I read so many chapters in one go).

Now, I'm relatively new to The Last Ship, but upon start of Season 3 I was immediately intrigued with the backstory of Tomsha. Luckily I came across your story :)

Big props to you, cause from the little that was said on the show (and in the character interview) this could have actually happened.
While I don't know yet how you're going to have them end this for good, in Episode 2 I felt the way Tom said to Sasha "Sasha always knows best" that there was still some bitterness on his side
which would attest to how much he loved her then. And so far your writing completely fits my perception of their characters and how they interacted with each other when meeting again (I felt like Sasha was less affected and "snappy" than him) in regards to their past.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

P.S. sorry for any mistakes, English isn't my native tongue ;)