Reviews for Hecate's Children (Complete)
UnicornsAndWrackspurts51 chapter 11 . 4/20
I'm usually terrible at reviewing stories, mostly cuz I have a horrendous memory and by the time I finish a story, I'm just emotionally drained. Then again, I also usually only read stories that are 100k words or longer (I have chronic pain issues so reading both passes the time, and distracts me from the pain). ANYWAY, I just wanted you to know that I love all of your stories. Even though I don't usually read shorter stories, I adore yours. They're all wonderfully written, and I actually enjoy the fast pace of the plot and quick(er) resolution. I honestly have no idea how you continue to come up such interesting, vastly different ideas, but I very much admire your creativity (and good grammar lmao). So, in order to end this embarrassingly long ramble, I'll just say thank you for continuing to dazzle and impress your devoted readers! ️
lakelady8425 chapter 11 . 3/20
I love this story even more when reading it for the second -or is it the third?-time.
AngelDragon1976 chapter 11 . 3/19
Damn. So freaking beautiful!. Love it.
Canimal chapter 11 . 2/8
This was a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Canimal chapter 10 . 2/8
What a wonderfully bloody way for Piddle to go! I loved this chapter.
Canimal chapter 9 . 2/8
Hell yeah! Yay for pragmatic Antonin! I’m looking forward to some Piddle ass-kicking.
Canimal chapter 8 . 2/8
Aww! I knew it was only a matter of time, but I still has the sads. And yeah, girl! Kill him good and dead!
Canimal chapter 7 . 2/8
This was a sweet chapter. I loved the three of them together.
Canimal chapter 6 . 2/5
Her banter with Fenrir is great. He does speak a lot of wisdom and his laughter cracks me up too.
Canimal chapter 5 . 2/5
And here’s another one of your lovely stories that I stopped reading in the middle of... I’m sorry. :/ I’d forgotten how funny Fenrir is in this. So both men are aware they’re about to be in over their heads with the little witch. Their jealousy is kinda funny.
rilkelee chapter 11 . 1/30
Aww I loved this! I wish Fenrir had made it, but this was a lovely story. Short and sweet.
OlllO chapter 11 . 1/25
Really entertaining story! Maybe a longer sequel is in the works?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/3/2018
so lovely

TheSlytherinStark chapter 11 . 11/14/2018
I love this story, I only wish it went on for longer. Love the triad and I wish Fenrir didn’t have to die.
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 11 . 10/8/2018