Reviews for Hecate's Children (Complete)
JM0RIARTY chapter 11 . 7/13
I kind of like the idea of a Harry-Tom mix that is born when the wrong soul is killed... Harry is obviously crazy. His plan might have worked if he had been nicer to Hermione and more patient, or maybe not even then. Still it's an interessting concept.

JM
Aria DeLoncray chapter 11 . 5/12
Loved this!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 11 . 5/10
Wonderful ending! As always great story telling!
pwrmom2 chapter 11 . 5/1
Loved it
erm31323 chapter 11 . 4/20
I really liked the way that you showed the differences in Hermione's relationship with both of them. Loved the ending!
erm31323 chapter 10 . 4/20
Love the way Hermione took care of Piddle and that the wolf got to finish him off.
erm31323 chapter 9 . 4/20
Piddle is definitely in trouble.
erm31323 chapter 8 . 4/20
So sad about Greyback. If I was Piddle, I'd be very scared. I don't doubt what Hermione said for a minute.
erm31323 chapter 7 . 4/20
Loved the ending to this one!
erm31323 chapter 5 . 4/20
Not surprised that they are more afraid of Hermione than Harry, lol. I'm really intrigued by the concept of all of this though. I wonder what Piddle is trying to accomplish.
erm31323 chapter 3 . 4/20
First, Piddle is hilarious. But, god, poor Hermione! I'm wondering what the other wolf has to do with anything and what Antonin injected into her. Why does Piddle want her a werewolf? Really enjoying this one so far!
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 4/8
I probably won't get to the rest of this one tonight (but I want to DX), this is an amazing start. I love it any time you decide to play with werewolves in your fics!
MistresofRave chapter 11 . 4/7
That's such an amazing end to an amazing story. I am a wreck of emotions and wouldn't want it any other way.
MistresofRave chapter 9 . 4/7
Man this chapter just wrecked me. I cried so hard. Good job lol!
lexicon63738 chapter 11 . 3/30