Reviews for Immortal Ties
I hope this story isn't abandoned as it is amazing!looking forward to and hoping for another installment!
Please review soon have been awaiting on tender hooks for this such a capitvating story !
JuJuwana chapter 19 . 4/7
Mmm, why must you make Sebastian so decadent! He's as much to love as yummy Jareth
JuJuwana chapter 18 . 4/7
Yeah, I like Sebastian too! There's something so deliciously naughty about him!
JuJuwana chapter 13 . 4/7
Caldo! That double crossing...unless, there is more to it than it seems? So intriguing
JuJuwana chapter 8 . 4/7
Jareth is amazing! Love his darker powers. I don't think I've read anything yet that tapped into the Nightmare aspect of him. Truly wonderful reading so far.
JuJuwana chapter 3 . 4/7
Ahhhh! Jareth in all of Bowie's glory. Hello, TMWFTE..
JuJuwana chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow! Pretty intense. Despite your header, I was still working out in my mind how old Sarah must be, and I thought..yeah! An older Sarah..
Being immortal makes things interesting. I'm glad Jareth still wants her, though I don't know for what reason yet. Nefarious? For love? Both...?
Reading on, love it so far!
Omg left it on such a cliff hanger! Please update soon I’ve been waiting so long ! Such a fantastic storyline :) can’t wait for more
Starangels89 chapter 25 . 3/13
Please update soon I love this story so much
Slh6a chapter 25 . 3/5
Amazing as usual! Any chance of an update soon?
Ahhhhh please update
Nyancat chapter 25 . 2/6
This fanfiction is awesome, I love everything about it and I need it like I need oxygen so please update it! P.S.: I think you're an amazing writer :D
Oh my gosh! I'm so gutted at the cliffy! I NEED to know what happens! Great storyline can't wait to find out what happens next!
Love this story! Particularly Sebastian for some odd reason, my friend tells me I gravitate towards psychos! Please update soon!