Reviews for Immortal Ties
Ruru chapter 25 . 8/2
Hey! Love this story! Wondering if you’ll update soon?
A wonderful and intriguing take on the Labyrinth. I love the portrayal of each character! You truly are gifted. I do however feel that the treacherous Caldo was let off to easily by Sebastian, what was given to him was too quick, with Sebastian's mind I am sure a more just punishment could have been created, perchance the goblins controlling his mind? Okay, I admit it, I agree with Sarah on the harming of the goblins. You wrote the scene well. I cannot wait to see what happens next, though with each added chapter the end of the story looms closer. Hey, just out of warped curiosity, with all the damage and physical exposure to the liquid in the well, if Sarah was in the early stages of pregnancy the child would also be exposed; would the child end up similar to Alia Atreides of Dune, similar to Sebastian, or a curious mix of dark and light? Thank you for sharing your talent! I look forward to reading this and other tales you create.
Himiko Love chapter 1 . 7/4
I absolutely love your story, I think your doing wonderful. I hope you’ll continue to update with new chapters soon!
Ladyl chapter 25 . 6/27
Thank you soooooo much... I’m a huge fan of David Bowie and absolutely love Labryinth... watched it when I was young (when it was 1st released) and its still one of my fav movies of all time! I’ve watched it at least at least a hundred times... With the passing of David Bowie, I will always tear up when I listen to ‘As The World Falls Down’.. Happened to chance upon your story and I was hooked! Finished reading it all within 1 day! You are really Soo talented. It’s really the best Labryinth fan fic ever written... you managed to capture the essence of the original movie and it’s characters and made this into the perfect sequel to the original... ️Please continue uploading... Reading this is like as if David Bowie is still around with us acting out this sequel... and makes the heartbreak of loosing such a talented person less painful... ️ Thank you...
I hope this story isn't abandoned as it is amazing!looking forward to and hoping for another installment!
Please review soon have been awaiting on tender hooks for this such a capitvating story !
JuJuwana chapter 19 . 4/7
Mmm, why must you make Sebastian so decadent! He's as much to love as yummy Jareth
JuJuwana chapter 18 . 4/7
Yeah, I like Sebastian too! There's something so deliciously naughty about him!
JuJuwana chapter 13 . 4/7
Caldo! That double crossing...unless, there is more to it than it seems? So intriguing
JuJuwana chapter 8 . 4/7
Jareth is amazing! Love his darker powers. I don't think I've read anything yet that tapped into the Nightmare aspect of him. Truly wonderful reading so far.
JuJuwana chapter 3 . 4/7
Ahhhh! Jareth in all of Bowie's glory. Hello, TMWFTE..
JuJuwana chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow! Pretty intense. Despite your header, I was still working out in my mind how old Sarah must be, and I thought..yeah! An older Sarah..
Being immortal makes things interesting. I'm glad Jareth still wants her, though I don't know for what reason yet. Nefarious? For love? Both...?
Reading on, love it so far!
Omg left it on such a cliff hanger! Please update soon I’ve been waiting so long ! Such a fantastic storyline :) can’t wait for more
Starangels89 chapter 25 . 3/13
Please update soon I love this story so much
Slh6a chapter 25 . 3/5
Amazing as usual! Any chance of an update soon?