Reviews for Love Will Have Its Way
inuyashaluvskagome909 chapter 14 . 5/7/2008
WOW!

I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT I ALMOST WANTED TO CLOBER YOU AT THE BEGINNING WITH THE WHOLE KIKYOU THING BUT EVERYTHING WORKED OUT IN THE END... I FELT SO DEEPLY FOR KAGOME THOUGH..TO HAVE EARLY KNOWLEDGE OF THE MOST IMPORTANTY PEOPLE IN HER LIFE..HER SOUL MATE...AND TO HAVE THAT TAKEN AWAY FROM HER...WOW...I WAS CRYING WHILE READING THIS STORY IN THE LIBRARY THAT SOME OF THE PEOPLE SITTING AROUND ME GAVE ME WORRIED LOOKS..YEAH...BUT THIS STORY WAS BEAUTIFU...FATE HAS FOUND ITSELF DESTINY RIGHTED ITSELF AND LOVE WILL HAVE ITS WAY... THAT QUOTE IS GOING IN MY JOURNAL FOR EVEA! THANKS
Kolby chapter 14 . 7/17/2007
OMG, I'm so happy! The last time i read this, the epilouge wasn't up yet, and then I forgot about it, until someone said something about fate, love, destiny, ect... I'm not sure why exactly, but it reminded me of how great this fic was, and I wanted to read it again! Unfortunatly, I didn't find it again, until tonight. Thank you so much! I love the way you write; it's like you're there with the characters!
AutumnTheReviewer chapter 14 . 4/8/2007
wowe.. great angsty story. i enjoyed it tremendously. Keep up the good work, and i look forward to reading your other work. :)
Saxifrage chapter 14 . 2/25/2006
that story was so sad but the ending was so cute! i loved it. xD
An Anime Fan chapter 14 . 1/9/2006
It's been so long since I logged in here that I've forgotten my password! eek :-(

Anyway, this story is fabulous:-). Yea, there's some out of character stuff (that usually drives me NUTS), but the story is quite well-written.

I'm quite impressed. :-)

I want to add you to my favorites list, but that may not happen for a while.

~blessings to you! good luck with your other stories.

~~double-edged sword wielder
Yoko-Sesshoumaru chapter 14 . 1/7/2006
*blinks for several minutes* I LOVE IT! *bursts into tears* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER! AH! That was the best ending to a fanfic I've ever read! You get a cookie! *hands you a cookie* Thanks for this wonderful experience! I hope that someday I can write something as wonderful as "Love Will Have Its Way".
DAYLE-CHAN chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
YEAH..!

I LOVED THIS STORY..!

IS THERE GOING TO BE A SECOND STORY..?

LIKE INU/KAG GETTING MARRIED..AND HAVEING THERE FRIST CHILD..

AND MEETING SESSHOMARU..

IF SHIPPO IS ALIVE IM SURE SESSHOMARU IS..!

LoL..!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR OTHER STORIES..!

FROM A FAN..!

DAYLE-CHAN...FISHY..!

P.S: THIS IS SO GOING IN THE FAVS..!..LoL..!
Ryguy5387 chapter 14 . 1/5/2006
"His heart rate is dropping!" The nurse called.

The doctor swore. "He's too young to die! Increase compressions-breathe damnit, breathe!"

The heart monitor flatlined.

"V-Fib, doctor!" The nurse shouted, downright hysterical.

"Charge to 500cc," he ordered, grabbing the pads and rubbing them against each other. "This better work... clear!" His body lurched as the electricity shot through him.

That's what happens when a chapter pops up nearly two years after the last one-giving poor fans heart attacks.

This time, however, it was definitely worth the wait. An update-YAHO! What a fantastic ending to a dear, dear story. I think I'll read it again, as soon as I get the chance. (School is bad) This epilogue was nice and fluffy, very comical, and beautifully written, as always. Still so many years later, and I swear, every time somebody asks me what my favorite quote is, the first thing that immediately springs to mind is "As to the prophecy they fulfilled, by the love they'd shown that day, Fate will find herself, Destiny will right herself, and Love will have her way." I've quoted those words so many times I have lost count. (Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I have a hard copy sititng right next to my computer.) I love this story, and am overwhelmingly ecstatic that it is finished. This was one of my first favorite fanfics, still is one of my most cherished, and when I think of InuYasha, this will always come to mind-I'm sure of it. This story was a key factor in opening my eyes to the world of InuYasha fanfiction; the theme of the story, those three lines, have served as inspiration and fueled my will to write. Thank you so much for taking the time to finish this masterpiece. I just cannot describe to you how many times this has brought a smile to my face.
SadlyMistaken chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
Really loved da story!but, I must admit, it felt like ya didn't really finsh it. It didn't have a sortta feeling of an ending...And wheres the epilouge? I think yer a very talented writer!
Alone-and-annoyed chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
that was AWESOME... i just sounded like a little kid... thats not good...plz update soon
RiaMayWinchester chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
wow i loved your story!i felt sad for kagome for what she had to go through but i am glad that everthing turned out alright at the end great job!~mia~
PrincessMelissa83 chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
I really liked this fic. I read it once some time ago on the Hero in the 21st Century site and forgot most of what happened and just found it on the FF site. I know it's been a while since you updated and you may never do an epilouge, but I had to review and let you know that I really enjoyed the story and I'm just really curious how Miroku and Sango planned to thwart that councelor and what exactly happens when Kagome gets out of the hospital...hm

Mimi
Sara aka Seras chapter 13 . 5/9/2005
THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME I loved it from the beginning to the end and the ending... the ending was great good job
InuKag Fan chapter 13 . 3/19/2005
aw CUTE! very good fluff! maybe in the epilogue you could add more? like with his puppy ears! hehehe i LOVE the ears! :D please update soon! :D
Drake Clawfang chapter 13 . 12/12/2004
A great story. I love it.