Reviews for Kun Neh Oblaan
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 46 . 9/16
Nice one for bringing this chapter out early :3
I seriously hope Serana and Valerica find a way to escape, those two should be able to mangle the other vampires by themselves but definitely with eachother. The only one that that would prove to be a challenge is Harkon himself. Hopefully Valerica can talk her out of this whole I don't want to be a Vampire anymore business too.
So Farkas and Elisf eh? That was out of nowhere I don't think I've ever seen that lol. :3
Athalos of the House Wolf chapter 45 . 9/15
holy swords of sovngarde. that battle was absolutely amazing and beautiful. I cannot believe how well you write. this is what I look forward to every week. I agree with the decision Alessia made. gather allies. take them to. the castle and burn it to the ground. hope to see you soon in the next chapter.
Athalos of the house Wolf
The wolf is only as strong as his pack.
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 45 . 9/12
Oh no, I hope Serana and Valerica are ok they totally need to bust out their Vampire Lord forms and do some serious slaughtering. I cannot wait to see what happens next. :3
evilregalslola chapter 43 . 9/5
Reviewing it again because re reading it for a second time in 24 hrs. One of the best Serana stories out there. Like I said on my other review though I really really hope you change your mind and make Serana stay a vampire because she shouldn't have to change herself. Maybe the Morthal guy could be unable to change her back for some reason? Anyway, thanks for the wonderful story once again!
evilregalslola chapter 44 . 9/5
Love this story but don't like the idea of Serana being human again. Too many stories do that and I always end up stop reading them because I prefer her as a vampire :(
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 44 . 9/5
I'm really not liking this whole 'I don't want to be a Vampire anymore' I hope something happens to change her mind. :( Maybe Valerica can talk some sense into Serana or maybe Serana's Vampiric powers save the day. She's perfect as a Vampire.
silverhawk88 chapter 44 . 9/4
Wow, big twist! Serana wanting to become human? That's a surprise and I see this attack as a distraction for someone to get into Breezehome and take the bow.
sabrinaalosoya chapter 43 . 9/2
I absolutely love this story. Just finished it and gonna start back at the beginning for a second timeKeep it up!
Lord Mortem chapter 43 . 8/29
that battle was really well written.
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 42 . 8/22
The battle is awesome! I seriously cannot wait to see what happens next, let's hope Alessia doesn't call Durnehviir anytime soon.
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 41 . 8/17
Nice to see more of Valerica, I hope she'll be ok. :3
Athalos of the House Wolf chapter 41 . 8/17
your story keeps me going, I seriously love this story. you write so well, and close to the lore of the Elder Scrolls that you can just see it in you mind. keep up this amazing work please. the wolf is only as strong as his pack Athalos of the house Wolf
Red Hope chapter 25 . 8/13
I've recently started Chapter 25. So far, the plot and characters have been excellent. I adore Alessia and Serana, as individuals and a couple. The dynamics of the wolf and vampire personas are interesting.

Your story is definitely my favorite Skyrim one and one of my favorite stories among the many fandoms I read. Thank you so much for all your hard work to write such an amazing piece.
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 40 . 8/8
That was good, everyone got what they deserve. :3
Alessia's punishment for Serana should be good haha ;)
Can't wait to see where you take the next few chapters, I'm really looking forward to it. You really do make Tuesdays great! :3
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 39 . 8/1
Nice to see Durnehviir again. I'd love to see Valerica and Durnehviir having chat now that they are somewhat on the same side.
I hope Alessia doesn't to mad with Serana, it was for her own good after all. :3