Reviews for Kun Neh Oblaan
There their they're chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh my goodness that was some drama. Dear God... *Makes odd noises*
There their they're chapter 5 . 6/4
A really nice story. Me like a lot. Gonna continue reading now
Mewtwo-TheLoneShadow chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Honestly the finest story I've had the pleasure to read in a great many years. five stars, 10/10 and bravo! Utterly sublime story telling.
S7ncrasy chapter 17 . 10/21/2017
This fic is hands down one of the best I've read and I've not even read it all. It's all full of funny af dialogue and *intense* moments that make me want to exert emotions in different ways.
God dang it. Its brilliant.
that guy who wrights chapter 49 . 10/15/2017
This story was outstanding. Probably the best Serana/Dragonborn stories out there. You should be very proud of yourself.
Athalos Wolfheart chapter 49 . 10/10/2017
danm, that is all I said for hours after reading this. holy akatosh this is the most amazing story for skyrim. I love it. words cannot describe how this story had effected me. you made my weeks worth it. Thank you Red may the wolf guide your way to home.
Athalos Wolfheart of the house Wolf.
the wolf is only as strong as his pack.
TheWarden101 chapter 49 . 10/10/2017
Seriously, this is possibly THE best piece I've ever read, and I've read a SHIT TON of good ones, but this takes the cake as the most well written piece I've ever read 10/10
Guest chapter 49 . 10/3/2017
That is one hell of a lovely Story! I enjoied every second while Reading. And even after the second and third time i'm so deep within the Story i even forget time and everyone around me xD i hope you will creat more in the Future. I'm exited and hyped to no End!
Zepthen chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
This was just amazing, truly. Thank you for the story Red!
The Perpetual Shadow chapter 49 . 10/3/2017
Well done my friend, well done.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/2/2017
Great story, stuck from start to end, glad it's done. Hope for more!
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 47 . 9/27/2017
That was brilliant! I'm so happy both Serana and Valerica are alive and well! I'm loving that Serana is questioning the whole becoming mortal fiasco. If she were to, Valerica would be on her own and that's not cool she's suffered enough. Both Serana and Valerica have suffered enough.
I'm looking forward to see which Vampires survived, it's got to be the better ones from the group. Maybe they'll follow Valerica's rule? Hestla meeting some of the Companions would be interesting being she was one.
Can't wait for the next one! :3
evilregalslola chapter 47 . 9/26/2017
Great chapter, so glad they're all safe! And thank you for making Serana question whether she wants to be immortal or not, she shouldn't have to change herself, even for Alessia. Glad Valerica is also alive. I know some people don't but in the game I really liked Serana's mother. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Lammen Gorthaur chapter 46 . 9/16/2017
Nice one for bringing this chapter out early :3
I seriously hope Serana and Valerica find a way to escape, those two should be able to mangle the other vampires by themselves but definitely with eachother. The only one that that would prove to be a challenge is Harkon himself. Hopefully Valerica can talk her out of this whole I don't want to be a Vampire anymore business too.
So Farkas and Elisf eh? That was out of nowhere I don't think I've ever seen that lol. :3
Athalos Wolfheart chapter 45 . 9/15/2017
holy swords of sovngarde. that battle was absolutely amazing and beautiful. I cannot believe how well you write. this is what I look forward to every week. I agree with the decision Alessia made. gather allies. take them to. the castle and burn it to the ground. hope to see you soon in the next chapter.
Athalos of the house Wolf
The wolf is only as strong as his pack.