Reviews for The Secret
twilightnaley19 chapter 15 . 10/6
Interesting story. Glad that Ana was able to help kids who go through what she went through. Glad that Ana and Christian got a happily ever after.
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 15 . 9/20
Ray was such a piece of crap to sale a child on the black market asshole. he clam to have love Carla so much and treat her only daughter like crap he got just what he deserved. the part when right before he died to hear this is for Ana was the real kick in the guts i cheered at that part .
DoloresDeeHowe chapter 2 . 9/16
Ray being like this is hard. A drunk. Sad. Poor Ana. But she has Christain now. Thank you
jensunflower01 chapter 15 . 7/15
I love this story. I have read it several times.
I love all your stories
hummergirlnv chapter 15 . 1/25
Loved this story.
Stormyweather462 chapter 1 . 1/25
Okay there are states that allow 14 year olds to marry. My sister married at 14, I was asked to marry by my then 24 boyfriend he broke up with mr for someone younger. Can’t give you a history if this specifically but they used to marry girls off far younger than that in the US. So I know how this can happen.
PleasingJenny chapter 11 . 1/20
Who is the baby
PleasingJenny chapter 10 . 1/20
So sad but A good story ! ! !
PleasingJenny chapter 7 . 1/20
It's nice for A chang that Ray is scumy ! It's still hard to read but it is a change ...
PleasingJenny chapter 1 . 1/19
Hard to read BUT it's funny as well !
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 15 . 1/21
I would be up for a Sequel ! Well done on the book
pleasingjennyhotmail.com chapter 14 . 1/21
Well done and I'm back on the band wagon !
Felicia Flowers Spears chapter 7 . 8/27/2020
i really dislike this Ray he's a real piece of shit.
CLHB chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
Third time reading this story and I just love it!
SMEADE chapter 15 . 7/29/2019
This was an amazing story from beginning to the end. Christian feel in love with a very young girl who had a rough life dealing with an alcoholic father. Helping her he realized she was the love he never wanted to let go. Good Read.