Reviews for This Is What Happens When Squirrels Rule The Nut-house
TotoroX92 chapter 14 . 10/11/2019
I like your stories, and I like this one, and I think, from a technical perspective, nothing here explicitly violates Spacebattles rules, so getting banned for it is bullshit. However.
Spacebattles doesn't really have firm rules about content; in theory they want people to keep things PG-13. Language is fine, excessive graphic descriptions of violence are not, anything more than very vague descriptions of sex is not, and their big thing is sexualization of minors. Like, even if there hadn't been anything in your story about prostitutes, I think the BDSM stuff with Sophia probably would have been enough to draw a Mod's attention, *even though it wasn't sexual* simply because it was a sex-adjacent thing involving a minor. If we're being generous, the story does toe the line a lot. There are a lot of mentions of tits, a lot of mentions of boners, mentions of underage prostitution, mentions of graphic violence... it adds up, and the Mods tend to err on the side of caution. It blows, but essentially it means that if you do want to do something more interesting, even if it doesn't include smut, you almost always have to do it somewhere other than Spacebattles. Spacebattles might be a fun website, but they probably aren't an appropriate venue for a story with themes that this one contains.
Sorry you got banned, hope you keep writing.
Nyx the Author chapter 14 . 3/22/2018
Good on you for writing this. Although it may have been highly offensive to people, I age that the mid in space battles are not too good at their job. Regardless this story is hilarious, really interesting.
lieutenant Orion Zete chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
this story is very offended to my morality but knowing me I probably fall to chaos faster that Horus did.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/27/2018
Keep in mind that if you write a story that is not purely original and don't give it to the public it is outright illegal that you can get sued over. Its something of a thing of mind to make sure people know that, anything you write for money that is based on others work has to be publicly released for free viewing.

You also want a ton of know. $26 a month? Or two bucks for 1k words? Over on QQ people charge less than that and they write smut for a living. In depth ones at that which cover all kinds of nasty things, you don't have that reputation.

In fact if I remember right your reputation is being a disgusting cliche that gets you removed from forums and sites. How you are still on here is a bit mind blowing to be honest. Good luck with pretty much stealing money from people and all that.

Also be aware this most likely will be reported for not being a update, which is against the rules on this site. Hope you don't get your story and account removed, but doing this type of thing asks for it. More so when this story already breaks agreements.
Mike chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
Looks the protagonist's power is too good, with nearly no drawbacks. I'll try to read further, but it grows boring...
vladimr1996 chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
That scene with the teacher was hilariousness incarnate. He has funny priorities. A punch? All good. A little cursing? To the principal.
Tabi chapter 14 . 5/9/2017
Wow he's realy mad
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 16 . 2/10/2017
Very good
FrostyMan122 chapter 4 . 1/21/2017
that got dark really fast... 0 _ 0''
ack1308 chapter 16 . 1/4/2017
Okay, this is deeply fucked up.

Pretty sure that's what you intended, so yeah. Congratulations.
Dialbrie chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Mate your story is no longer the interesting or funny kind of crazy. Its just gone off the rails with a dog shit story and unnecessary violence and acts of cruelty and vulgarity. You could just as easily write it to be mroe interesting withought all the rapy descriptive shit you put in.
MisterTabi chapter 14 . 11/29/2016
I'm more worried your grandmother has a penis, but I lean both ways, so Alba's Clit is something I'd love to go down on.

That said, I am perhaps the most obvious 'snitch', but reporting the obvious rule breaking is the obligation of anyone with some kind of decency (mostly everyone, but the same number are just lazy). Of course, you are allowed to have your tantrum just as you're allowed to flame and slander my good name without consequences.

Does it detract from the fact you live up to your notoriously thin skin to criticism and less than stellar grace in accepting it? The ability to hold a spectacularly petty grudge to span the ages? Probably not, but it does gives me great pleasure to see your abject hatred for my mere existence to be acknowledged and published for all to see.
RandomLurker777 chapter 16 . 11/20/2016
This story is a lot of fun, so I hope you continue it. You're Draco-SI is kinda shit in comparison. BTW it's pretty fucking impressive to get banned from SB, SV and QQ within a week from each other.
Caelleh chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
So I looked you up again after reading your HP story on Sufficient Velocity, and this is really a close contender for your top story. It doesn't have that terrifying mix of drama and adventure that your HP story has, but the jokes are top notch, the crack is real, the imagery of Sophia in a willing pet relationship tickled me pink, and this latest chapter hit me like a sledgehammer as things got too real too fast. Thanks for writing though. I can't wait to see what happens next.
kazers chapter 16 . 11/6/2016