Reviews for To Make Your Heart Race
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 36 . 4/15
It's taken little over a day to read it all but I loved this fic!
JoAnne chapter 10 . 1/21
How absolutely Perfect, loved him hanging her dress in the "hers" closet. Nice touch !
JoAnne chapter 7 . 1/21
Wow ! This is Good ! Thank you
JoAnne chapter 1 . 1/20
I like it! Thank you
Anonymous chapter 36 . 10/2/2017
Can you please do another chapter or one shot of Emma and Killian and thier daughter as a baby then when she's like 5
CSColifer Fan chapter 36 . 9/25/2017
LOVED IT! Storyline great. Smut amazing. All in all just fab! This is one of those that I would love to actually watch. Sadly it will never happen. Well done and thanks for taking the time to write it.
Sunshine2632 chapter 36 . 7/6/2017
I just love this story. It makes me so happy! Nice worn!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/25/2017
OMG! I could not set this story down! It was amazing!
Kelci929 chapter 36 . 6/25/2017
Beautiful amazing I loved it Please do small stories here and there if this it's too great not too
Guest chapter 36 . 5/16/2017
I've just read the whole story though within less than 24 hours on top of revision for my A-Levels. I absolutely loved it, you did an amazing job and i can only hope that you continue to create more stories just as amazing. I didn't want to stop reading at a single point!
Thank you for such a wonderful read x
afh105 chapter 18 . 5/8/2017
I was so thankful that you did not add angst here. Really I felt there was no reason to be upset, but you never know with Emma! Her reaction was just precious and what I would have expected! Btw, not sure if you have ever stayed in the Waldorf Astoria, but my parents did and that was the nicest room I have ever seen. My dad got a special on a suite for one night, but couldn't afford to stay past that. The bathroom was bigger than my family room! I hope I get a chance to stay there one day!
afh105 chapter 17 . 5/8/2017
I've been meaning to continue these reviews for sometime now, but alas life has gotten in the way. I still love this chapter so much. It has some of the best smut I have ever read! Just really hot! And I liked that he didn't win his first race back. In real life I would have expected him to come out strong, but maybe not in first on the very first race.