Reviews for To Make Your Heart Race
ekr1989 chapter 36 . 6/17
This is freaking fantastic! I came across this when a few authors I follow on tumblr shared the story. I have been staying up late every night reading this. I loved the meet cute, the love, the heart ache, the whole story. I will be bookmarking this to reread over and over again. Bravo!
Cootles chapter 36 . 5/29
This is the Captain Swan AU I never knew I needed or wanted. I love how much he loves her. Smut was amazing. And nice touch with the start and end of the story having the newspaper articles.
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 36 . 4/15
It's taken little over a day to read it all but I loved this fic!
JoAnne chapter 10 . 1/21
How absolutely Perfect, loved him hanging her dress in the "hers" closet. Nice touch !
JoAnne chapter 7 . 1/21
Wow ! This is Good ! Thank you
JoAnne chapter 1 . 1/20
I like it! Thank you
Anonymous chapter 36 . 10/2/2017
Can you please do another chapter or one shot of Emma and Killian and thier daughter as a baby then when she's like 5
CSColifer Fan chapter 36 . 9/25/2017
LOVED IT! Storyline great. Smut amazing. All in all just fab! This is one of those that I would love to actually watch. Sadly it will never happen. Well done and thanks for taking the time to write it.
Sunshine2632 chapter 36 . 7/6/2017
I just love this story. It makes me so happy! Nice worn!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/25/2017
OMG! I could not set this story down! It was amazing!
Kelci929 chapter 36 . 6/25/2017
Beautiful amazing I loved it Please do small stories here and there if this it's too great not too
Guest chapter 36 . 5/16/2017
I've just read the whole story though within less than 24 hours on top of revision for my A-Levels. I absolutely loved it, you did an amazing job and i can only hope that you continue to create more stories just as amazing. I didn't want to stop reading at a single point!
Thank you for such a wonderful read x