Reviews for The Dragon Rider
xDxMemeLordxDx chapter 39 . 2/10
The whole 'deus ex dragons' thing at the end was a bit anticlimactic. It was otherwise an enjoyable chapter.
JelloGirl323 chapter 38 . 1/29
Ermygosh this was awesome and amazing. Poor Tony! Poor Toothless! Oooh Toothless is gonna be pissed when he finds out about Obie being the one behind it all.
This was brilliant!
jeanette9a chapter 38 . 1/19
it's good ;)
G-Sprout chapter 37 . 12/30/2017
I finished this whole story in 3 hours- it's so good and i didn't even know i needed this in my life, but omfg it's written spectacularly and both timelines from the seperate series are interwoven so neatly and idk I just really like this. So, thank you.
Historia.rune chapter 37 . 12/30/2017
ohhhh fudgeee! I cant wait when he meet the avengers!
jeanette9a chapter 37 . 12/30/2017
when you just wanna hug him, you know.
baghelnaveen134 chapter 37 . 12/30/2017
Fuck you. This is a slash. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUUCCKKKKK UUUUU...And that was such a good story.(crying for the leck of non slash good fics)
jeanette9a chapter 36 . 12/9/2017
this is just amazing. 3
and what hope next for Tony is that he has an epic montage of building himself up again to the track of Destiny's Child; Survivor.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2017
I don't know when this started but TONY has started to call himself Hiccup and it's getting hard to remember that he I supposed to be Tony Stark (a different character).
jeanette9a chapter 35 . 11/10/2017
oh Tony, I just wanna hold him and cuddle him until all his hurt went away.
Wolf Paws'12 chapter 20 . 10/26/2017
Reading chapter 20, the forbidden friendship scene made me feel like watching the movie for the first time. Amazing work!
foxchick1 chapter 34 . 10/21/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next.
JelloGirl323 chapter 34 . 10/7/2017
Oh Tony, it's not going to be that easy. It's never that easy. Especially with your life. Because you my Viking warrior are a hero (though you don't realize it yet) and trouble follows heroes. Always.
This was awesome! I loved the chapter and am excitedly waiting for an update!
jeanette9a chapter 34 . 10/6/2017
why do I have a feeling he is ping for a letter that will never come?
JelloGirl323 chapter 33 . 9/12/2017
Stupid Obadiah! Bloody git. It is all his freaking fault. And the fact that he's calling Toothless an 'it' is not cool. At all.
But I do love the protective Jarvis. Makes me happy. Ooh I wonder when Rhody gets introduced. That'll be fun.
This was awesome!