Reviews for november seventh
Ohhhh now I get madge didn’t actually betray Gale it was a dream!
Tella brina chapter 1 . 4/6
Very confusing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Wow. This is good. I knew it when I read "we've been betrayed" that it is Madge who did it. Hope to read more Gadge stories from you. Good luck!
cristina rosales chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
what the literal hell this is amazing. [pardon me for the horrible spag in this review, i'm on my phone and it's intent must be to ruin every sentence i write.]
so ummm your writing is splendid, poetic at times and narrative at others, a versatile mix, and i love that. i also love how you set it up, the non-linear timeline is beautiful, and it made sense, it didn't jump around without warning. that setup really left the big twist until the end hidden perfectly.
"we've been betrayed

He doesn't have a last thought, just a broken heart he'll carry to his grave." this is so perfect
the characterization was lovely, as well. i /adored/ madge even though she betrays her side, it gives that fresh look. and her ruthlessness and every-shifting personas surprises and awes me, especially when she told katniss she's marrying gale so /no one/ would suspect her as being the betrayer. that is pure genius.

the world is a little confusing, but maybe that's because i'm a stupid shit. i assumed it was world war two for some reason but along the way it dawned on me this is a war in the future, i think. but it still displays the characters and supports their motives well.
but that twist killed me. i ship it so hard and then bam! madge /betrays/ gale and tears are staining my fingers. it flips around the story though and shows madge's true colors.
overall, this is wonderful and intriguing and so perfect.
Gale Lover chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
How could you?! My heart bleeds..
It's a really great story and I did not see what was coming. You did a great job here, congrats! Xoxo
Hawtsee chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I've had a few hours to process this now - I don't know if I can ever forgive you.

I think it's sad that the gadge fandom is so small, because this fic is incredible and it (and you) deserve much more readers and reviews than you get. I'm so happy we have you, even if I don't particularly like you very much right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
i am like: "What!?". :)
very interesting story. just wished we knew what happened to katniss.
Eleid chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
interesting...but im a little lost here, madge is the traitor?, why?
katniss also is dead?