Reviews for Building Windmills (A Swan Queen Fanfic)
yaelili chapter 9 . 7/1
This a super cute fic, i was a little disappointed that there was no sexy time but i have to agree with it would have been weird considering how they confessed... still, Loved it!
Just finished reading in one sitting. Fab loved it all!
Is there still going to be a continuation of the sexy time?
OTrizy chapter 6 . 2/25
Henry is so confusing in this chapter XD
ms chapter 4 . 1/7
love SQ and your work, but this story is kind of boring...
why dont you update Dark temptation arises? #hint
connyx chapter 1 . 1/4
I already know that I don't want this piece to end. You started very well. Hope it keeps being like this. Hehe.
SQReader chapter 9 . 1/1
I love the way 2017 started out for me. Reading Building Windmills is definitely one of the best things that happened to me.
All the characters are absolutely wonderfully written. The OCs are all spectacular! and every single situation is beautiful, enjoyable and entertaining to scales, I don't even know how to put into words. I couldn't stop smiling! The emotional and angsty moments filled my eyes with tears.
What else can I say? Perfect story, perfect ending.
I think you made a very wise decision. I completely agree with yours and Regina's point of view. Besides, MY GOODNESS, the whole story was full of sexy and provocative moments! The sexual tension alone made me see stars above my head. Such a sweet and wonderful way to end this epic love story.
I have laughed, cried, screamed, banged my head against the keyboard out of excitement and joy... Congratulations on being such a freaking amazing writer!
This is now, my favorite SQ fanfic.

Much Love.
SQReader chapter 8 . 1/1
OH. MY. GOD.
I LOVE YOU.
PERFECTION.

That is all.

SQReader chapter 7 . 1/1
Well... I am sobbing.
I'm one of those people who usually believes perfection doesn't exist... But the only word that comes to my mind when I think about this chapter, about this story as a whole, is that it is perfect.
This chapter is so emotionally stimulating, adorable and wonderful, like a beautiful piano melody.
I can't... I won't go to sleep until I finish your story.
You've managed to create a number of unique and absolutely ideal situations that led to Emma and Regina's awareness of being each other's soulmates, and it was done in such a marvelous manner. I'm astonished, and very ecstatic.
This story, has became one of the main reasons why, I completely and utterly believe in SQ.
Thank you, so much, juicecups. From the bottom of my heart.

Much Love.
SQReader chapter 3 . 1/1
I'm enjoying this on so many levels!
The dinner part was priceless, I swear. So much fun!
Writing about Regina's vulnerable side was such a great move. And of course Emma is there to ease her pain. How could she not? They are truly meant for each other and the fact that Henry is leading the path towards that realization, makes me utterly happy.
Your writing is astounding. You know how to portrait Emma and Regina, so well. It sends shivers down my spine.
I really, really, love this story and it looks like I won't get much sleep tonight. It's just so good, I can't take my eyes off my computer screen.

Thank you.
Much love.

violaine2707 chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
I adored your fic. Thank you.
Tamera Rae chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
I LOVED IT...EVERY BIT OF IT...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
This story is everything. It is!
rondaday1 chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
This is a wonderful story. Lived all of it! Kudos to you for writing an amazing story.
beelotus chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
This was so much fun to read. Great story. Great job.
l0stinfandoms chapter 9 . 11/30/2016
This was amazing and I don't regret finishing it in one sitting!