Reviews for A Line-Storm Fear
luxsolis chapter 1 . 3/21
I love this pairing. I hope you write more with them.
Capecodcanal chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
You've packed so much into this short piece! The part when Theo reveals his bruised back to Draco was heartbreaking.
I loved it all, including that hopeful ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
That was really lovely! Thank you for sharing!
JasperandGemma chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story! I really enjoyed reading it.I really loved the way you showed Theo's tenderness and his complex friendship with Draco and of course Hermione's vulnerability.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Love this! It would make a wonderful start to a relationship between Hermione and Theo. I love stories with them.
Sara chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I really enjoyed this story!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Omg, yes. Lovely story, love the reason for the fear of thunder, and love all the characters.
LittleMountainofLight chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
The beginnings of a new relationship... how sweet and considerate! I enjoyed reading the backstory that you provided for Draco and Theo, and how you explained how different students were dealing with the aftermath of the war.

I think Draco's character evolution was my favorite. (I am curious - is Draco's preference for the Astronomy Tower a double-edged sword as a reference to HBP?)

Thanks for writing this!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I liked this. However, given what happened on the astronomy tower, I can't imagine why Draco would be comfortable there.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Very well written.. tender piece of work :-)
eiralu chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
soft, sweet, calming...I simply adore this little story.
drac0lucius chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
I love it! I love how they both found solace in the library and it's so heartwarming that it's an awesome read for Autumn!