Reviews for Echoes of Us
ManticoreBlues chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Hmm I wouldn't say this was random as hell I would say it would make a good fanfic
spitfyre1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Jesus dude a one shot almost made me ball llike a baby nice job man
Blue September chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
What happened to the others? (Qrow, Taiyang, Ozpin, Glynda, etc.)
Idkmn2016 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
this is a really good story of hardships and tragedy.
WhiteRose1517 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I enjoyed this very much, would love to see more
goldefish chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I lke it. Hope to see more, has a lot of potential.
Gwynevere Whisper chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Wow, this is fantastic. I don't know what to say other than bravo my friend, you did an amazing job with this. Keep up the great work and have a nice day.

-Reaper
ShadeOfTheLight chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Nice start here, looking good. Can't wait to see how this goes...
Bonus points for the Monty Quote.
I would give it a 9/10 for a beginning, little things here and there, mainly just my opinion on some of the lay out of the lines.
RealityReader chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
I must say that this was one of the first stories to bring such an odd atmosphere to the ruby universe and sill have it be reminiscent of the shows. It is wonderfully enticing and I hope to see more( that is read more).

As always, "you keep writing and I will Keep reading"
DreamTail chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
This has huge potential, I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Oskar chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Awesome. Just. Awesome.
one.who.reads chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
What about tai-yang's grave? I can see qrow being killed somewhere no-one would know of, so without a body, or even knowing if he's alive or dead, he wouldn't get a grave stone.
ScrabbleReader chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
I had to reread the story when you said something about too much commas.

You're not wrong about that. There is indeed a lot of commas. Alas, I barely noticed it. It's just that this story shows so much promise.

But hey, they say that those who use a lot of commas are usually thinkers.

Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
Shaded122 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This is an interesting idea. While I honestly don't know what to say about the commas as a lot of the time I struggle as well, and I wasn't actually paying attention to this like I would if I was editing. I can say I enjoy the concept and look forward to future chapters.