Reviews for Order of Mercy
WizMonCruWil chapter 55 . 2/22/2022
“I’m going to have that man’s babies!” YAAAASSSSS QUEEN! You do you, Audrey! You do you…

By the way, you hit 800 reviews on March 19th, 2019. Congrats for reaching 900 reviews on February 22nd, 2022!
statetech0 chapter 44 . 2/22/2022
Cuteness fluff overload! Of COURSE it took Percy taking Fiendfyre like a blowtorch to the face for Audrey to realize she has fallen in love with him! But back to the subject of nicknames: Pucey’s pet name for Audrey kinda sucks. I hear ‘Audi’ and all I can see if a piece-of-shit car from Sweden!
triojediknights chapter 39 . 2/22/2022
Percy acting as double agent…. Audrey is a very good person not to feel any jealousy towards Penelope, the former girlfriend. Audrey should not feel like the other woman, because she is not. Also, can I just say I adore her pet name of ‘Gryffindor’ for him?
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 34 . 2/22/2022
Why IS Bill angry? I would think he would be happy. Happy that his baby brother finally yanked his head out of his own arse.
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 29 . 2/22/2022
I am glad they are back together, and that Audrey is thinking of Percy as her “lover”!
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 24 . 2/22/2022
And thank you kindly for getting into such awesome detail regarding Ron’s time-out from the Hunt. We’ve all wondered what he was doing during his time at Shell Cottage.
Katnibellamione chapter 19 . 2/22/2022
AWWWWW! And she’s starting to meet the family! Her future brothers-in-law and her future mother-in-law. Maybe this will push Audrey back to where she belongs: in Percy’s arms. Although, I don’t like her and Fleur squabbling. They’re best friends. They are going to have to reconcile if they want to be sisters-in-law, married into the same family.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 14 . 2/22/2022
YAY! They finally kissed and made love! Or, as the British say it, SNOGGED and SHAGGED! I wonder who you fantasy cast as Audrey when you were writing this, because all I can picture is Jennifer Lawrence with her red updo in Don’t Look Up. Your thoughts?
WizMonCruWil chapter 9 . 2/22/2022
I like how creative you made Audrey’s surname (and eventual maiden name): Sprayberry…. Sounds like a Dickens character. And her brother Seth is actually SAVAGE as hell!
alia00 chapter 56 . 1/27/2022
PreciseUncertainty chapter 38 . 10/14/2021
"1998 could well be worse than the year they were leaving."

This line may not have stood out at the time of writing, but it undoubtedly resonates with all of us now.
blueberryChild chapter 56 . 9/29/2021
Thank you so much for this light in the dark story. You made it fit in so well with canon and portrayed your characters beautifully. I cried and laughed during this story and I'm afraid I binged it, but I Just couldn't put it down. Now I'm sort of raw inside and melancholy that it's over, but also very glad to have read it. Thank you!
statetech0 chapter 8 . 6/14/2021
OK, now I have to know how Penelope betrayed Percy!
triojediknights chapter 7 . 6/14/2021
Was the other St. Mungo's Weasley case that required stitches... was that Arthur?
CaliforniaTexasNorthCarolina chapter 6 . 6/14/2021
I like that you made Audrey magically-born. Most people assume that she is Muggle-born, because, as far as canon goes, we know so little about her.
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »