Reviews for Order of Mercy
LawrenceDaddarioWatsonStewart chapter 5 . 6/14/2021
So Audrey might have been jealous that Hermione went to the Yule Ball with Viktor Krum? I wonder what kind of awkwardness that will create once she and Hermione both marry into the same family?
StarPotterTwilightHunger chapter 4 . 6/14/2021
That's cool to discuss wizards who had neutral tendencies during the Second War. And ironic, considering Audrey is Ravenclaw.
Katnibellamione chapter 3 . 6/14/2021
Oh, so Audrey has a history with Percy? At least she knows him. Other stories have them meeting after the events of Deathly Hallows.
ClintonBush43Obama chapter 2 . 6/14/2021
So, Bill and Percy have patched up their estrangement before Percy returns to Hogwarts and starts yelling about he was a pompous prat and makes up with the rest of the family? I like that, actually. Makes sense.
WizMonCruWil chapter 1 . 6/14/2021
I love the propaganda at the beginning. It is a great hook!
prewettpotter chapter 56 . 5/26/2021
Holy smokes! I cannot believe it took me so long to find and read this fic. It was absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Thank you thank you thank you for this wonderful journey!
prewettpotter chapter 1 . 5/25/2021
Oh my goodness. I have no idea how I missed this story until now. When I read the reference to it in the latest chapter of KTOO’s “One Big Happy Weasley Family” chapter, I knew I had to rush on over and catch up. Brilliant start and I cannot wait to read the whole thing!
Dorea McH chapter 38 . 3/22/2021
I'm probably gonna check if you wrote a whole story about Charlie and Mary (i don't know why but it sounds like a good idea so maybe you did)
thepajamaqueen85 chapter 56 . 3/17/2021
Oh man. This was a fabulous story! I loved every bit of it!
Marie chapter 56 . 3/2/2021
Very well done, this is truly excellent. It's hard to stay within cannon but honestly it's much appreciated. It felt like the same book but from a different perspective. I'd always been interested in Bill and Fleur and JKR didn't do them much justice. The way that Percy earned his right to the family back was a stroke of genius, it was totally un-Weasley of him to just get involved right at the end. I will tell my fellow fans that there is a fabulous piece of work for them to read about these complex and underrated characters. Good job!
zoe chapter 52 . 3/2/2021
how did george know how did he know how did he know please why
zoe chapter 30 . 3/1/2021
I love Ron Weasley. It's a crime he's so underrated.
Guest chapter 55 . 2/1/2021
I LOVED THIS OH MY GOD bill and fleur are too damn amazing especially her sniffle. I loved that George came in to save her. I loved the scene with breaking out the two vans of prisoners so damn creative. THANK GOD JUSTIN IS OKAY WOW I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I WAS ROOTING FOR HIM STILL UNTIL HE POPPED AGAIN. Loved the bit between Kingsley and Fleur! Charlie being the best with babies because of his love for all creatures is a headcannon hardcore accepted. George knowing the minute Fred wasn’t okay is an emotional headcannon acceptance, so good for so damn sad! I would love to see how the family reacting to learning about the order of mercy, epilogue part 2? Please? With a cherry on top!

You’re amazing and I’m so glad I came across you!
Justreadingrightnow chapter 55 . 2/1/2021
THIS WAS SO DAMN GOOD I CANT

Oliver and percy’s friendship. The moment between Kingsley and Fleur. George and Fleur scene. Herding Fred and George was like herding kittens. Billy saving Ginny (twice). Fred and George running a business from Muriel’s. JUSTIN who I literally forgot I was rooting for until he popped out of nowhere. The battle to free the prisoners in the van. Charlie being the best with babies because of his love for caring for creatures is a HARDCORE ACCEPTED CANNON GOOD GOD big muscles and a tiny baby is everything. Bill’s pride roaring with manly pride for throughly satisfied the beautiful woman next to him. Fred and George’s finishing each other sentences. Angelina and Alicia coming to help. Fleur being a kickass healer and Bill being so damn proud each time. Ugh and so many more the entire thing was my favorite!

One more chapter on when the fam found out about the order of mercy? Please? Pretty pretty please? Cherry on top?

PixelUp chapter 56 . 1/27/2021
I found and read this entire fanfic in the matter of a couple days. I have loved it and have felt emotions from the highest of highs and the lowest of tragedies. Thank you for genuinely putting something so creative out in the world. My only regret is not discovering this book when it was being actively updated. Amazing and thank you.
930 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »