Reviews for Blood the Darkest Shade of Black
Gime'SS chapter 17 . 10/4
thanks for the update
storybook thumb chapter 3 . 5/31
Couldn't just been friends could they. You don't have to be homophobic to not like Slash and there is way too much
Gime'SS chapter 16 . 5/28
thanks for the update
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 5/22
Harry Potter, horse whisperer, I like it!
ScarletSprings chapter 15 . 5/21
I just love the Harry/Draco moments
Gime'SS chapter 15 . 5/21
thanks for the update!
Evenjelin chapter 13 . 2/12
Hey,
at first I have to say, that I absolutly love your story.
I really like that Harry is aware of dumbledore manipulating him and the connection between Harry and draco is very intresting. What i also like is how you write its easy to follow, but doesn't sound to simple and the charakters are not 2 dimensional.
I like it that Harry speaks german with rosa, but some time you really can't unterstand the german Parts. If you want to put some morgen german in the story just pm me and I will translate it for you, if you want that is.
unclematt86 chapter 13 . 1/31
Hey love this story but please dont let dumblefucker do anything to hadwig and tell me u plan for dumblefuck to get wuts coming . U know i use to really like his in the movies but now i hate him and i relised just how manipulative thst bastard really is grrrr lmao
Moonlit Sapphires chapter 13 . 1/30
You've done a great job like always. I can't wait for the next update.
Delightful and interesting story. I'm anxious to see what happens next.
CursedRaven chapter 12 . 1/17
Such a good development, as expected. I love it as always

I think harry said "just a feeling rosa" I think it was German, I'm not sure
TylerTravers chapter 12 . 1/17
One can we get a translation of what Harry said to Rosa. And to I feel like this is a perfect Ron Weasley bashing story. But that's up to you. Love the story so far.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 1/2
Holy fuck. What the fuck did they do to him?! Why am I getting vibes that Harry's "education" was a lot more intense then hinted at?
ORKCHILD chapter 10 . 1/1
good chapter looking forward to the next
CursedRaven chapter 11 . 1/1
I was curious as to how Severus would act towards Harry since he got sorted into slytherin, i was expecting those snarky remarks but I was not expecting that blackbloods remark, I hope he doesn't become too huge of an obstacle in Harry and Draco's friendship/relationship