Reviews for The Late One
Johnny Spectre chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.
SeikoG chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
Au Jaune huh, we'll I can't say I dont like it, heck, I love it. I am curious as to Jaunes story, so I plead that you continue this story to find out this Jaune's past. Either way, I find this story to my eternal liking, and anxiously await any update(s).
kuya-taku chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
it's a good story! Update please XD
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
FUCKAYOU GOODBITCH
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
This is chapter is so tacky, cliché and overdone it almost made me gag.
There's a difference between being cool and a gary stu douche
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Typo You put "you night" but it should be you might
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 10/23/2016
Poor Jaune, I can see why Zoom killing Piper would scar him mentally and make him filled with resolve to stop him. After knowing how his mistake caused Zoom to appear, anyone he killed, especially close friends, would feel like more blood on his hands.

Indirect as it is, having the blood of an innocent isn't a good feeling and Jaune most likely just wants to redeem himself for his mistakes.

Jaune did good against Cardin, both the first and second time in this chapter. I agree that's how they should deal with Cardin or at least knock some sense into him. Sadly Goodwitch had to bail the damn bully out, most likely the reason they never did shit against him is because of his connections. Stupid rich people and their connections...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Please have Jaune become leader JNPR please
kevingay8642 chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
This is getting good
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Nice second chapter I see Jaune is Harrison Wells but him blacking out does that mean Jaune will have powers
natsuu224 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
I like this story ,i love the little fallout crossover keep it up
Jaune Black Smudge chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
You know, I wonder why Jaune was placed in Team RWBY. They were already a full team. Why not PRN? I mean, it only makes logical sense.
KitsuneRose16 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
Great story so far. Can't wait to see more.
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
Poor Jaune, so that's what happened to his friend in the past, but how he survived is the question. Hopefully Weiss will understand her error in attitude toward Ruby with some help of Jaune's advice, never liked her bratty spoiled princess mindset in the early episodes...
warrior of six blades chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
Interesting start for Jaune Arc going after the, what I believe to be, Reverse Flash. Is he going to become Flash here or some other kind of hero instead? Looking forward to checking the other chapters.