Reviews for No Journey's End
Faerin Nox chapter 10 . 10/11
Me, crying: NOOOO MY BBY HERMIONE YOU'RE STILL PERFECT AND VALID I LOVE YOU

ooOooOooOooOoo some spicy you-might-just-have-a-heart twinges from our best angst lord Snape! I'm hype.

What a ride these ten chapters have been. I've felt so many feelings, let alone one of them being Infinite Depression. excellent.

As always, I adore this book with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. Reading stuff like this when you're not sick as a dog really makes you appreciate the nuances more.

Infinite kudos, infinite hearts. Love your work my dude. Keep it up!
Eslynn chapter 10 . 10/11
There are no words to describe how I feel about this story, I've been obsessively reading this story and it's prequel as if I was reading the HP books for the first time. THANK you THANK you for this beautifully written and wonderfully creative story. Your writing style, there character portrayals, plot twist... it's amazing. I can't wait to read more literary masterpieces that you create.
claudemonet chapter 10 . 10/10
this story is nothing short of Amazing, and is definitely one of the best fanfics i've ever read! i'm very excited for whatever the next chapter brings!
I like Chapter 6's sort of non-linear, flashback format. Very enjoyable to read :)
kirstyjett chapter 1 . 8/23
I don't want to rush you, but I really hope you haven't given up on this - because this is my favorite fanfiction with female Harry.

I have always wondered how Snape would react if Harry was a female.

Your writing is excellent, but the thing I appreciate most is that you don't rush Harriet and Snapes relationship - that's the thing that puts me off love stories, especially with Snape, where the author makes him fall in love immediately. It's not realistic or consistent with Snape's character because he isn't the type to open up easily.

There are moments between them that are really cute. I love it whenever they have banter. I love how protective he is of her, not because she is Lily's daughter, but because he genuinely cares about her - even though he will never admit it.
Please update chapter 1 . 8/19
Ask with many hopes: have the writer give up this beautiful story? Looking forward to more...but anyway thanks so much for your great imagination.
Rayscape chapter 10 . 8/5
Just spent the last two weeks reading TNER and now this one. All I can say is, wow! I'm in love with this fanfic the way I am a great book. I've skimmed through a lot of Snape/female Harry fanfics and yours is the only believable portrayal of these characters. Please please PLEASE write more!
Piggypixie chapter 10 . 8/5
literally spent the past week reading the other story any then this one. keep it up! cant wait for the next chapter
nocloudypooh chapter 10 . 8/2
My dear, i toiled through this stories for days, wanting to absorb every bit of the story like a sponge could and i am so sad that the story stops here. I want to say i love this story so much, the characterisation, Snape, Harriet and so much frustration at the stupid things character do and you wish you could scream at them to stop.

It has been a good story, and i am wistful at how i wouldn’t see the ending that you have planned (the memory of Harriet and Snape at the lake stays in my mind, where Harriet calls him Severus with loving familiarity). I shall dream if the story and the characterisation you have created, but know fully that it will not be the same as what you can offer.

On the wagon late, but i want to say that I’m proud of you for making this far and to thank you for offering this precious gem to all of us. It is with quiet hope that I will await words from you.
WheresDaBeef chapter 10 . 6/30
This is so good! I spent all this week reading through these two stories and I have to say your writing is impeccable! The detail is perfect and I love everything you've done! Please update soon!
JoyannaTwinkles chapter 10 . 6/29
Omg! What an amazing epic! I just read TNER. It's amazing. Thank for all your hard work :-)
Just to make it 400.
By the way this is one of the best fanfiction works I have read.
Thank you author.
sailor super-starS chapter 10 . 6/14
i loved this chapter the end is so sweet and i hope severus gives umbridge hell, lol
Sjstaudt chapter 10 . 6/8
Your story is very well written. I just got done with both the first installment and this one. You do a very good job of developing characters and writing believable interactions and the way you’ve characterized Harriet meshes well with your general following of the canon plot. The only issue that’s been bothering me is that I’m worried you are sticking to the main story line too closely and it’s affecting your characters. It was most noticable in the triwizard tourney at the end of your last installment,primarily dealing with the first task. Harriet had the opportunity and adult support (if snape can really be called such) that she needed to grow and deal with her situation and work towards a solution and she failed. It wasn’t for the same reasons as in canon and there was a lot of important character development, but it seems to be a recurring theme of everyone working to avoid some canon event and it playing out that way anyways. Maybe that’s part of your overarching story with her vision of the future and things just working out that way no matter what you do, but the more it happens, the more it takes me out of the scene as a reader because Even though I’m enjoying how well you write my brain is stuck on the fact that although these characters are incredibly different and have a number of new experiences and relationships when compared to their canon counterparts, they seem follow the same path. I’m not really sure I’ve gotten around to what the actual issue is and I’m sorry for the winding words and horrid sentence structures. As a reader I like to be surprised. When I’m reading this story, I can’t help but think that the vast majority of this year will play out very similarly to canon. She’ll oppose Umbridge in class or semi publicly, fail to learn occlumency (although how that affects her and snape will be different) teach DA and end up in the department of mysteries at the end of the year. I’m hopeful that I’m wrong and I’ll continue reading at least just because I enjoy how well you write scenes and dialog and all that.

Sorry for any errors, I review on my phone and proofreading that is a hassle and then some.
Lamelinam chapter 10 . 6/3
I loved that bit about Salazar and Godric friendship and background history. And how you seemed to have drawn on Beedle's Tale of the Warlock's Hairy Heart.

Oh dear. .. I wish Harriet had chosen to try and comfort Kreacher. Turning back from him at this moment is going to bite them all later.

"Grown-ups were always deciding what people should and shouldn't know, lying, twisting ideas -" Yep! I'm glad that Harriet goes along with canon Harry's thought on this. Bloody grown-up !

Oh, finally Luna ! XD

Oh, too bad, I'd hoped that Harriet would keep working on that Griffyndor-Slytherin's friendship club.

I like this new, mature Ron ! I love this aura that badass Harriet is projecting !

That "thread", Malfoy, is compassion. You'd do well to accept that you're not that bad a git you stupid twat !

"He'd killed the last Defense professor, after all." HAhah ! Can't wait to see Snape's nastiness directed at Umbridge !

Nice to know we'll see more of Crookshank this semester as well. I love that xat ! XD

The end made me tear up. T T

Keep up with the good work ! This story has so many qualities that, even though at first I only intended to read until Harriet developped romantic feelings for Snape, I'm completely, myself, head-over-heels in love with your narrative, your characterization, your shared respect for the Potterverse and your wonderful writing style. Very nice, effective and beautiful use of metaphora, wit and humour.

I wish you the best !