Reviews for No Journey's End
fortuna16 chapter 9 . 6/7
I had a dream last night and so many elements of this story popped up *eyes wide*. It’s been a few years since I last read this fic, but it’s still so memorable and one of my favorite HP fics to this day. I had to revisit it because the nostalgia was so strong.
A Dark and Magical Forest chapter 10 . 5/11
i am on my hands and knees begging that even after all this time, through the trauma of coronavirus, this fic has some hope of being returned to, i think ive reread it at least 8 different times over the years
Heilus Eplikus chapter 10 . 11/7/2021
so so sad that it seems abandoned, but at least it ended on a somewhat happy note.
World-Explorer chapter 10 . 7/30/2021
awesome so far. im hoping someone makes a copy of all the snarry interactions cuz now i've forgotten whats happened in february hahahah.
Serena Salvatore chapter 8 . 7/23/2021
Nice Peter pan quote here
enchy1204 chapter 10 . 7/21/2021
I wish you still updated! I simply love this fanfic.
Sonnenschein2407 chapter 10 . 6/20/2021
I hope you are ok? You haven't updated in a while. I really, really love your work, you write so well and your mix of AU and canon is brilliant. So please do not abandon it
Guest chapter 10 . 4/19/2021
10/10, the only thing giving me hope in quarantine
PoundFox chapter 10 . 3/7/2021
Gosh, I’ve never read a better one in my life. Your words are just gorgeous and full of burning emotion! I love it! I just so f love it! Please don’t give up on this
sasserus snape chapter 10 . 3/1/2021
I love this story and I have reread is a few times since the last time you updated and I just want to say I’m still holding out hope! I hope you are doing well in this pandemic though! Anyways lots of love!
Sw-0608 chapter 10 . 2/5/2021
I loved this story! I wish you hadn't left it hanging like this, because it's really, really good.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 1/13/2021
You're right, Dumbledore is different-he believes that love will keep a person following him till *he* is ready to dispose of them. Different method, same result.

Very good description of Hermione, still recovering, and Ron, now the White Knight. Harriet will protect Hermione, too.

As for Umbridge, if she's really a Slytherin like Rowling said, wouldn't Snape know more about her? But yeah, the Evil Music should be playing as she shows up.

I love how Snape Looms over Umbridge to give the kids a chance to escape.

And oh, I so feel for Hermione groping for words (I have a husband with chemo brain).
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 12/4/2020
Harriet is beginning to see just what she means to Snape with the boggart, and she is beginning to understand what he is to her.

Occlumency is going to be a seven-sector cluster F for both of them, and I do not say this lightly.

I still think that if a Muggle wrecking ball smacked that locket that *something* would happen, but it probably wouldn't be good.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Oh, it's *that* locket.

Why is nobody Petrifying or even Stunning Mundungus? Seriously?

First you said that Sirius was pants at rescuing, and then he gets around to fixing Asteria's leg after saying he didn't know how? I'm confused. Was it actually Snape who did the drying spell and fixed the leg?

But I'm glad that Dung isn't dead, he needs to talk. A lot.

And a night in a hotel with actual beds sounds like a very good idea for all of them.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 12/4/2020
And things were going so well, too. At least Asteria and Draco are settled, and 'Stubby' sort of in charge (Why didn't Sirius just Petrify Dung for the moment? I guess that would have been much too intelligent).