Reviews for No Journey's End
WheresDaBeef chapter 10 . 6/30
This is so good! I spent all this week reading through these two stories and I have to say your writing is impeccable! The detail is perfect and I love everything you've done! Please update soon!
JoyannaTwinkles chapter 10 . 6/29
Omg! What an amazing epic! I just read TNER. It's amazing. Thank for all your hard work :-)
Just to make it 400.
By the way this is one of the best fanfiction works I have read.
Thank you author.
sailor super-starS chapter 10 . 6/14
i loved this chapter the end is so sweet and i hope severus gives umbridge hell, lol
Sjstaudt chapter 10 . 6/8
Your story is very well written. I just got done with both the first installment and this one. You do a very good job of developing characters and writing believable interactions and the way you’ve characterized Harriet meshes well with your general following of the canon plot. The only issue that’s been bothering me is that I’m worried you are sticking to the main story line too closely and it’s affecting your characters. It was most noticable in the triwizard tourney at the end of your last installment,primarily dealing with the first task. Harriet had the opportunity and adult support (if snape can really be called such) that she needed to grow and deal with her situation and work towards a solution and she failed. It wasn’t for the same reasons as in canon and there was a lot of important character development, but it seems to be a recurring theme of everyone working to avoid some canon event and it playing out that way anyways. Maybe that’s part of your overarching story with her vision of the future and things just working out that way no matter what you do, but the more it happens, the more it takes me out of the scene as a reader because Even though I’m enjoying how well you write my brain is stuck on the fact that although these characters are incredibly different and have a number of new experiences and relationships when compared to their canon counterparts, they seem follow the same path. I’m not really sure I’ve gotten around to what the actual issue is and I’m sorry for the winding words and horrid sentence structures. As a reader I like to be surprised. When I’m reading this story, I can’t help but think that the vast majority of this year will play out very similarly to canon. She’ll oppose Umbridge in class or semi publicly, fail to learn occlumency (although how that affects her and snape will be different) teach DA and end up in the department of mysteries at the end of the year. I’m hopeful that I’m wrong and I’ll continue reading at least just because I enjoy how well you write scenes and dialog and all that.

Sorry for any errors, I review on my phone and proofreading that is a hassle and then some.
Lamelinam chapter 10 . 6/3
I loved that bit about Salazar and Godric friendship and background history. And how you seemed to have drawn on Beedle's Tale of the Warlock's Hairy Heart.

Oh dear. .. I wish Harriet had chosen to try and comfort Kreacher. Turning back from him at this moment is going to bite them all later.

"Grown-ups were always deciding what people should and shouldn't know, lying, twisting ideas -" Yep! I'm glad that Harriet goes along with canon Harry's thought on this. Bloody grown-up !

Oh, finally Luna ! XD

Oh, too bad, I'd hoped that Harriet would keep working on that Griffyndor-Slytherin's friendship club.

I like this new, mature Ron ! I love this aura that badass Harriet is projecting !

That "thread", Malfoy, is compassion. You'd do well to accept that you're not that bad a git you stupid twat !

"He'd killed the last Defense professor, after all." HAhah ! Can't wait to see Snape's nastiness directed at Umbridge !

Nice to know we'll see more of Crookshank this semester as well. I love that xat ! XD

The end made me tear up. T T

Keep up with the good work ! This story has so many qualities that, even though at first I only intended to read until Harriet developped romantic feelings for Snape, I'm completely, myself, head-over-heels in love with your narrative, your characterization, your shared respect for the Potterverse and your wonderful writing style. Very nice, effective and beautiful use of metaphora, wit and humour.

I wish you the best !
Lamelinam chapter 2 . 6/3
So nice to see Sirius and Snape working to-sort of - gether. They make a mean team when they're not at each other's throat.
oh god.. im already dreading how bad umbridge is going to be!
Shinkko chapter 10 . 5/12
I love this. When I first read almost a year ago I wasn't writing my stuff. I was in a funk but after reading it got me thinking more and more and I was able to peice together the last bits of my own series! Not Harry Potter it's kingdom hearts, but I hope it becomes as long as yours eventually. I am writing on my phone and it's hard but I will get a computer soon.

It's tough to find the time sometimes! We can support each other then.
Usagi Lemons chapter 10 . 5/9
Ugh please, I need more. Don't leave me hanging...I don't stand the curiousity...it's too good.
Tantei1412 chapter 10 . 4/26
Saw this and the prequel and read it in one go. I couldn't even sleep properly, because I wanted to see what happens next.

Well, now that I've encountered the most horrible of truths about great fics, that is, that I've read the latest chapter and caught on, I must now patiently await the next chapter along with everyone else.

Thank you for the fic, I'd have never thought to see such a premise made to a masterful work.
SheLitAFire chapter 10 . 4/26
LUNA! ayyyyyyy I'm anticipating Draco falling madly in love with Asteria! I love how you've developed the secondary and tertiary characters you make me care about them too! This story is fantastic and I can't wait to read more.
SheLitAFire chapter 9 . 4/16
Ooooooooo I can't get enough of this story! I love Regulas' diary entries of Snape, MORE PLEASE! Maybe she can take the diary to school with her? And I love the tension between Asteria and Draco. Can't wait for the Occlumency lessons!
Perhaps an update? Just re-read this series...
Shadowstorm-Vash chapter 10 . 4/13
This has been on of the best stories I’ve ever read both on and off the net. Each character feels distinctive and fleshed out yet true to their original source. I especially love the internal thoughts of Snape and Harriet. Please keep doing what you’re doing! I look forward to more.