Reviews for Typos: Oh the INSANITY!
Silentlamb chapter 4 . 6/23/2006
I think this fic is hilarious. I spent more time laughing then any other fic that I have read. So, I strongly encourage you to keep going.

I have many fics and I know several people who don't get as many reviews as they would have liked. And I get very depressed about that. And your fics are a lot more popular then mine, so you should feel better.
Yoko-Sesshoumaru chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
Oh my god! This is HILARIOUS! How could anyone not like this fic? Weirdos! I know it hasn't been updated for like 2 years
Insane Chipmunk chapter 3 . 4/12/2005
What would I like to read?

I WANNA SEE SOME DEEP ANGST! Yes, I am weird. Or maybe a crossover. Yeah. Maybe some Hiei angst if you like Yu Yu Hakusho!

Like.. I dunno. Maybe Kuwabara says something really rude to him.. something that would even make Hiei feel bad and then he gets all upset, not that he shows it? A muse fic, perhaps? Yeah, I wouldn't mind reading that!
InsaneChipmunk chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
HI!

OOH! I got a typo! It's one a' mine. I saw it, and I left it in my fic cuz It was soo funny. Though, I clearly showed that I was aware of it. HERE IT IS!

Hiwie. Yep. I spelled Hiei's name wrong. It came out all.. wierd.. OH ANOTHER TYPO! WOOT! Weird. LOL.
Crash Slayer chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
lol, you have found an interesting hobby...

look in my stories... lots of typos :(
Elfin Kagome chapter 4 . 12/11/2004
I like it! It's funny!
Mi-chan17 chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
Dude, we gotta get back to writing this. I'd forgotten how much fun it is. I'll check out my old manga/anime fics (like the ones I read) and find some more typos for ya. Oh...could we make this cross over. I've come across some truly frightening typos in X-men land...anyway, ttyl

BAI!
Fushicho chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
You forgot *deep breath* Maraku, Miraku, Songo, Songa, Kiara, Shesshomaru, *blinks* uh.. that's all I can think of at the moment..._;;
Shizuki chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Don't get too worked up over it. Most people are just too lazy to review. I find that it happens to me too. After a few chapters the reviews just start dissapearing. Trust me, the moment you threaten to take down/discontinue the fic, they'll start reviewing like crazy. There's nothing wrong with the way you write, so don't blame yourself. You write wonderfully in my opinion.
marmelaDe chapter 4 . 1/14/2004
listen up!
your ff is just great...its not that it needs 2 be improoved it just needs 2 be continued. I laughed with tears running down my eyes!..ok maybe not that much but a the real deal:there is really TOO MUCH fanfiction on the internet and personally i cant read it all...so I read only the ones that catch my eye Im really obsessed with fanfiction! every night i spend hours in front of the pc just to imagine other stuff about Inu-yasha and Kagome then the things that happen in the anime.
Ive only seen 53 episodes of the anime and i fell totaly in love with the show!...but now it doesnt run anymore :
Nicole chapter 4 . 1/5/2004
Dear Koneko-chan
I like your fics, please continue. And please dont use my typos or better mistakes, because my first language is German and I have some problems in writing English. Im an Inu-fan for two month now. I want to read a fic about Inuyasha and Kagome where Inuyasha into a child turns because of a spell. Oder vielleicht eine, in der alle Inuyasha verstoßen und er traurig und alleine ist, vielleicht sogar mit Selbstmordgedanken. Sorry, I cant say it in English. Maybe, if your time allows it, you can write such a fic.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Nicole
Dew-Shan of Egypt chapter 4 . 12/20/2003
Kimika: I'm reading, foolish mortal. SO is Dew-Shan, the person supposedly "writing" what I say. Of course, no one of such power actually exists... but in case she does, I'd think thatsince she likes your fics a lot, it would be time to update soon, hm? Or do you want to be dicapitated faster than a female praying mantis?
Inu Yasha: Stop scaring the author, idiot. Threts get you nowhere. Listen, author, Dew-Shan wants you to keep going, so just keep going, okay? She doesn't know why those other idiots aren't reviewing, but she likes the stroy and wants more to happen, and if that is not enough for you, than she will ask all of her authoress' friends to read it, okay? So... see ya.
fetchboy84 chapter 4 . 11/16/2003
You have 44 reviews! You call that nobody? (Geez, the people that did read your fic must really be feeling unnoticed.) Anyway, you should write another chapter while i'm still sugar-high!
a dreamer's attic chapter 3 . 10/11/2003
*choke*HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE*coffcoff*HEEHEEHEEHEE*gag*heehe!More More! write more Kate!need help?,I'm at home till thanksgiving or cristmas,litarally!
Momentum chapter 4 . 9/29/2003
Man, this is great! I thought it was down right hilarious! I don't see anything wrong... but if you feel like you need to change something, try the summary or title. Personally I like the summary and title, but different titles and summaries attract different people I think... _
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »