Reviews for Equivocate
LarsG chapter 4 . 6/24
Damn it is good - I just finished your SG1 HP crossover "crumpets",
that one was good but this one was better, more real in this story. Although
I guess that is a function of the universe.

And you have excellent grammar, nice pacing and a logical mind. I love your writting.

Thank you.
suteko1 chapter 4 . 6/19
more please. you have a great take building here
Write more to cure my Infinity War depression...
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 4 . 3/22
This is really, really good. I hope we'll be able to see more of this soon
WBH21C chapter 4 . 2/26
So very well done!
WHERE DID U GO chapter 4 . 2/11
Wassup so there i was reading a pretty good daredevil fanfic, just starting to get really invested in the plot. Then out of the blue THERE'S NO NEXT CHAPTER! I'm over here A MESS wondering if the writers ok or if they just gave it up. Then I'm like OK lets be reasonable, right? BUT NO IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED FOR YEARS. I'm soooooooooooooooo dumb, really need to remember to check that stuff... plz update or just tell me your ok plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Sticks and Bones chapter 4 . 2/1
This is one of the most well written Avengers DD crossover stories I've read so far. Every character is portrayed perfectly and I really like the way Tony is going around trying to track down Daredevil.
TwistedTwizzler chapter 4 . 1/27
So i was guessing the roommate was supposed to be Natasha but Matt has to leave now.. can't wait to read more.!
tomorrow4eva chapter 4 . 1/14
I'm really enjoying this story. I like Daredevil, and especially crossovers with the Avengers. I love how you're setting everything up, and how everyone is playing their own game.
Child-of-God16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
If you can see what's happening in the world today, since it's all over and the problems are only getting worse, just know that these are the end times; the days Jesus warned about. He gave us signs to look for which can be found in Matthew 24 in the bible and told us to watch. To not let these times come upon you unaware.

Understand that the rapture is at hand and can happen any moment. The day of the Lord is coming like a thief in the night and you do not want to be left behind.

When I reach out to people I encourage them to come out of this world and to seek the father in heaven while he may be found since 1 John 2:17 tells us in the word of god aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

A lot of popular anime, games, movies, books, music and etc is of the devil. You don't want to be indulging in something that has no place in the kingdom of God since it will only hinder your walk with Christ. 1 John 2:15-17 and James 4:4 is important to remember since we can't be holding hands with the world and Jesus. These holidays & traditions a lot of us were brought up on has nothing to do with our father in heaven, is of the world and is only a distraction; please don't get caught up with it.

Realize that fiction by definition is "invention or fabrication as opposed to fact" along with other definitions out there... and you want to be careful. I use to be a fanfic writer myself but I gave up a lot of things because a lot of it was related or connected to the world.

There is nothing wrong with writing... but when you're writing about worldly things or fabricating stuff, you're putting yourself in danger since we're to walk in truth. Liars won't inherit the kingdom of God so you want to make sure you're speaking truth at all times.

Jesus told us at John 14:23-24 that if you love him then you'd obey his teaching. He also says at John 14:15 that if you love him then to keep his commandments.

I'd get away from fan fiction altogether and focus on or build a relationship with Jesus Christ since it's very important but that's a decision you will have to make for yourself.

Just know that all the issues going on in the world has already been foretold in the bible.

If you are awake and aware to everything going on, then please: seek the father in heaven, repent of your sins, let go of this world and follow Jesus as mentioned at Matthew 10:37-38; everything we need to know is in the word of god so please read the bible for yourself. You don't want to be deceived since a lot of churches out there aren't doing what they should be doing.

Know that there isn't much time left but don't adopt the spirit of fear since greater is he that is in you than he who is in the world. You need faith since without it, it's impossible to please the father in heaven so never let the devil steal that or your peace. Just draw close to the father in heaven and he will draw close to you.

We've all fallen short so nobody is better than anybody and the heavenly father is very merciful. Just humble yourself, go to the father in prayer, confess your sins to him and repent. Mean what you say & repent (turn away or stop doing it) and he will forgive you.

Jehovah is the god of Abraham, Issac and Jacob but nobody comes to the father but through the son Jesus Christ so you want to accept and follow him since it's by his blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven.

Take care and keep your eyes on Jesus. You want to be ready. Unless you're born of water and the Spirit, you won't enter the Kingdom of God.
3A07 chapter 4 . 10/3/2017
If you ever decide to post the next chapter it would be awesome.
Bookbunny chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
I loved this, really interesting concept! I'd love to know who tried to kidnap Laura and Lila! Also their interactions with Matt were the best! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2017
;.; this fic is really good. I know Tony is probably just trying to help but I'm now made at him for the survalence. I don't want Matt to have to abandon his home.
walutahanga chapter 4 . 8/6/2017
I was really pleasantly surprised by this. I trawl a lot - and I mean a LOT - of Daredevil/Avengers crossovers and I don't know why it took me so long to find this one.

It's a great scenario, based on a sensible premise. Of course Clint's family would become a target, and if Daredevil had stumbled across a kidnapping attempt, of course he'd intervene. And no, the Avengers would never ever just let it go. Stark has a chronic poke-it-with-a-stick disorder and Clint & Natasha both have a weird code of honour that debts be repaid.

I also liked that you left the Accords ambiguous, with no clear right or wrong side. Both sides firmly believe they did the right thing - with the possible exception of Natasha, who excels at walking the fine grey line. It was just some great characterisation, from little one-liners like Natasha planning to shoot Clint in the head when she thought he was going to kill a mother and child, to Matt deliberately playing the people spying on him like fish on a line.

Really great crossover and I hope to oneday see more of it when you get round to it.
Kat chapter 4 . 8/3/2017
Are you planning on continuing this? You should, I would like to read more :-)