Reviews for Operation: DOLL
yutch.mathes chapter 10 . 4/29
I like this if you get back to it you should do more.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Seems really interesting... I thought her name was Ashley, though...either way its really good!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Her real name is ashley
WoolRanch chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I LOVE Three's logic at the end.
eternal mist chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
harshness
yinspirit chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
This is cool! In case you wanted to know, the delightful children do have names. They are Bruce (short blonde boy) Ashley (you call her Dolores) Olivia (pigtails, glasses) David (tall one in the back) and Lenny (football helmet.) Keep going!
Zesvotzashni Sinkunndai'Jari chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
Are you ever going to finish this story?

I won't really be able to make a proper review until it's all finished.
Code Purple chapter 10 . 6/14/2010
Cool Story.
Laura Hollis chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Hiya!

I saw you put this on ToonZone (or something like that...) as an idea, and I wrote a story of it. It's completely different, though. Would you mind if I posted it and gave you credit?

~Sami
super ario chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
I agree with the other more recent reviewers. It's been...quite a long time since this story's been continued; but if you're getting these reviews, you gotta understand just how well-written this story is, to have people asking about it some 6 or so years later. I'm sad to say, a lot of the better KND stories out there in the fandom are the old ones, not to mention that many of those fascinating stories have been discontinued. I'd really like it if you could continue, but I'm not sure you're even around anymore. (Doubt it.) I won't try getting my hopes up for this, but I just want you to know (if you're reading this, now) that you did a fantastic job, and I really wish we could all see more.
Fairy Tale chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Wow, it's been forever since I last read a KND fic! But when Cartoon Network recently started airing the show again, I couldn't help but think of one fic in particular that I liked. After I found and re-read your story, I realized it was even better than I remembered! It wouln't be terrible if the story stayed like this, since it gives it an ambiguous, but still pretty good ending. However, it would be nice to see more chapters! The fact that we now know the Delightful Children used to be Sector Z, could make this even more interesting. I know it's been a couple of years since the series ended, and even longer since you've updated, but should you somehow get inspired to continue this story, I think there will be people willing to r&r it, myself included!
poopnugget chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
Hello!

You're story is very well written. It's also an original plot line. There aren't too many of those around ( ] )

I realize it's been quite a few years since you've updated. (SIX)

But, if by some miracle you receive this review know that I would love if you'd continue it. ]
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Wait, you said this was suppose to be in a series, and I wonder now how this would go. I think it's a beautifully written story, filled with a wonderful possibility :) You made me love 1/DC, or to be precise, 1/Dolores :) I hope you can finish this wonderful story. It's fine if you don't finish it, it's just that, I love stories to be finished...This is a great KND story :)
Wolfy chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
Dear Lord, I've stumbled across an intelligent and well-written fanfic. What are the odds of that happening a second time I wonder? *crosses fingers and goes to the search engine*

Remember to smile cuz' Jeus loves ya!~
Adeptis chapter 10 . 7/14/2007