Reviews for Reluctantly Mrs Darcy
clavira89 chapter 15 . 6/19
patiently waiting/praying/hoping. i've really enjoyed reading this (aaargh sometimes you just want crawl into the story and MAKE THEM say things out loud!), hopefully you'll continue this someday :)
Cyndy10 chapter 15 . 6/19
I have just found this story and like it a lot. You are an engaging g writer. This story is good enough to publish once it is finished.
Kay chapter 15 . 6/15
I remain wishful that you'll continue this story. I hope you and your family are well :)
Kuwpp2 chapter 15 . 6/2
It's downright criminal that this story is incomplete. I need more! Your writing is beautiful and your Darcy and Elizabeth characters are so engaging. This story is sooo good and I'm not ready to let go. I understand how family life can keep you busy, so I cant fault you there.
As for chapter 15, I am guessing Elizabeth was already feeling insecure believing Darcy didn't truly desire her. Then, to top off those emotions, Darcy tells Elizabeth about Celeste right before they do their 'duty.' I can't fault Elizabeth for not wanting Darcy to touch her and leaving the room right afterwards (Darcy did that for a while as well.) She is probably thinking he is still heartbroken or still in love with Celeste, after all she is the woman he truly wanted to marry and give everything to. On the flip side Darcy didn't want to give Elizabeth anything early on. I'm sure Elizabeth's emotions are all over the place. I adore both characters and my heart goes out to both D&E.
I do hope you finish the fantastic story. It is definitely a keeper in the making. Heck, I'm sure I will read this unfinished version again and would gladly buy RMD if ever published. I hope all is well. Thank you for sharing your story.
GenesisYD chapter 15 . 6/1
¿Qué ha pasado con esta historia? :(
RHALiz chapter 15 . 5/23
I really do hope and pray you and your family are in the best of health.

Thank you for this chapter and hope that you can consider continuing the story... Please.

Please take care and be safe!
JohnnyFlynnFan chapter 15 . 5/23
Your story is remarkable. The characters. The plot. The dialogue. I hope you are well and will pick this story back up if you are able. It’s a joy to read.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
Please continue with this beautiful story. You are a really talented writer!
I got on this story just a few days ago and found it very engaging. But I don’t know how to feel after I read your 15th chapter and discovered that you are not even half through the story and haven’t actually updated since more than a year.
I hope you will continue with this story, I think you are a very talented writer.
But like you informed us, you are even a mother and wife, so your days are filled with lots of other duties and enjoyments.
Anyway, I hope you will get the inspiration, creativity and a good amount of leisure time to continue with this story - not just for your readers but even for yourself.
I really like how you describe the characters and their dialogues. Don’t let them and us readers in suspense any longer ;)
I hope you and your family are well.
Best wishes
diluculum chapter 1 . 5/2
In the story description, I think you mean “exacerbate” rather than mitigate?
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 15 . 4/10
I hope you continue with your wonderful story.
theatherad chapter 15 . 4/7
There is still so many things Darcy and Elizabeth need to talk about. I do hope you return to this story
DashyGurl chapter 1 . 4/7
Great story! Is it bad if I’m still holding out hope that this is to be continued? Haha!
Moonflower26 chapter 14 . 3/19
I reread your story again, it's hard to forget. I hope you will post next chapter soon, it's been almost a year.
maddie1863 chapter 15 . 3/17
Absolutely loving this story, both are so in love with each other but neither can get past their stubbornness to let the other know.
2,270 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »