Reviews for Reluctantly Mrs Darcy
Btroisi chapter 15 . 6/21
So agonizing!

Love this story and punish myself by occasionally rereading it despite knowing it is tantalizingly unfinished.

Do hope that you are just living too fab an existence to find time to write but that that will change and you will return to us soon.
dashani chapter 1 . 6/16
6 years still waiting
jesskmemmy chapter 7 . 5/28
This is a book I would gladly buy on kindle. I need to know what happens after chapter 15. Pls post something, indicate it’s published, anything! Loyally waiting after 2 years!
Kay chapter 15 . 5/24
I've reread your story many times! I searched if you'd published on Kindl but I couldn't find anything. I really do hope that you'll come back to this story.
lorbie05 chapter 15 . 5/23
Oh my goodness. This is such a fantastic story! I've read this whole story today, and I'm so enthralled! I truly hope you have plans to continue this! Just fantastic!
gosh damn I wish this was longer. so much tension. hope you finish one day.
Alex Maria1 chapter 15 . 5/10
I like this story very much. Sometimes I pity Elizabeth and I am angry at Darcy for his behaviour towards his wife. On the other hand, seeing things as they were through his perspective, I understand. Darcy dreamt of a love match, and being forced into a marriage because of compromise makes him bitter indeed. And blind and foolish. His history with horrible matchmaking mamas, ladies, fathers makes his actions a little more understandable. But I think his biggest and gravest mistake is that he does make no effort to see Elizabeth for what she was, to know her, to find out her version of the events at the fateful ball, Netherfield.
I hope all will be well and he will finally realise what a treasure he has at home. Looking forward to more chapters. Please come back :) hugs
Sandrine Kermorvant chapter 15 . 5/7
Very pleasing story, please come back ! your story desserves few more, you give us a new Darcy, unwelcome but very stuborn, excellent !
AniaBG chapter 11 . 5/5
Wow! Just wow! It's a torture to read it knowng that the book is unfinished!
AniaBG chapter 9 . 5/5
I love this story. It's so well written and so engaging. It's all so beautiful!
Sarah Rice chapter 15 . 4/30
This story is in every way amazing. I have not been able to stop reading since I found it. I truly hope you continue to write this story to completion. The characters are excellent and their interactions are stimulating to read about. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your adventure. I look forward to reading more.
Porky1866 chapter 15 . 4/20
I am really enjoying this story. Am I able to purchase the completed version. I couldn’t find it on kindle under this title. Thank you for such a good read x
MAC Nicholls chapter 11 . 4/3
Darcy needs to find out the hell life that Lizzy had to live in her home by Mrs Bennet. He also needs to know that she was effectively banned from the house by Mrs Bennet. If Charles and Jane get together maybe Jane could be the one who opened
Darcy’s eyes concerning his wife and Mrs Bennet revenge on Elizabeth by forcing her to marry Darcy. Mrs Bennet had nothing but Ill will towards Lizzy.
DivineSerenity1 chapter 1 . 4/3
Please update
Maymerdeu chapter 15 . 3/21
Hope you'll update this really well writen story. Take Care.
2,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »