Reviews for But Not a Real SnowMan, That's Cruel
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Nah, home's back with his friends. Obviously.
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Bizarre, hilarious, and melancholy all at once. I don't know how you managed this, but it works! Great job!
haphazzzzard chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
cute. please continue (
madamwolf chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ack! I loved this, it was so funny and the ending was awesome. You did a really good job with this, it flowed very well and really read like someone was actually talling.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Fun.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oy. This is quite funny. I'd hate to be Bobby, though. I'd hate that a lot.

-Albus
SweetJubilee chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Love the title. Had me singing Barenaked Ladies 'If I Had a Million Dollars' the entire time I was reading this story.

"But not a real green dress, that's cruel."

Don't know if that's what you were thinking about when you came up with the title, but these are the places where my mind takes me and I refuse to be held responsible for whatever possible consequences there could be.

Anyway, on to the actual review of this great one-shot. It was wonderful. Loved Bobby's POV. Awesome job.
mutantspacebrat chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Still laughing. Great imagery. Loved the ending.
morph chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
I love this fic. It made me laugh so hard! Please update it ASAP! :)
Kira chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh my god, it's not a one-shot! :o

But it hasn't been updated. :(

Your fics are incredible. I'd love to see a continuation of this one.
hnh chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
cool story-I like the way you write. It has a nice easy feel to it. I also really like the one-shot format, they're fun to read when they're as good as this one

hnh
JoelleHart chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
Whoa. A skilled writer. In the humor section of the fanfic... a rare and precious find!

Seriously, I have scrolled through hundreds of fanfics and read dozens, and yours stands out for quality. I'm not even really a Bobby Drake fan, but I felt real affection for him in your story -that says something. You're talented with the metaphors, too. Good job!
JoelleHart chapter 1 . 9/5/2003

beanarie chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Very funny. I love the way you write the X-kids. You make me want to enroll :)
Draco MalfoyGirl 16 chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Now this was so funny. I liked it. please you have to write another one like this. I know it will do just as good as this one if you do. Keep up the great job.