Reviews for Rogue Hound
dolphingirl4969 chapter 29 . 4/3
That's ok i want her and Gabe
Tootiredforthis chapter 49 . 2/1
Read this whole thing in one sitting. It’s so good! Amazing job, to both you and your co-writer. This is probably a stupid question, but are you two going to write more? I love your stories!
So I really liked the story, which surprised me since I usually don't like these types of stories. Also, that was the most creative way to discontinue a story I have ever seen. Good job.
Roonil Wazlib chapter 9 . 12/19/2017
I can imagine Gabriel giving Candace a soundtrack to her life. Perfect
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 10 . 12/4/2017
I take back most my previous review. You just took what could have been a very BAD situation for our favorite flying dog and made it a good thing, all for the teeny tiny price of having Obadiah Stane tortured for all eternity. Bravo.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
That was a mistake. Telling Stane her name, that is. And the way she's been marking certain people that are going to hell with what basically amounts to a damn CALLING CARD. I'm sure SOMEBODY has noticed all those extra souls showing up down there without being associated with a contract. It's like she trying to LEAD Lilith staight to her location and daring here to come and get her. Might as well just put up a giant neon sign above Stark Tower that says "Runaway Hell Hound Here! Come and Get Me, Lilith!". It would be less obvious -_-
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
She doesn't trust Stane and is offended that Tony immediately went to him with his theory. But my question is, did she even ONCE mention this distrust and the reasons WHY to him? Given how much his trusts her, maybe he would have been less inclined to do so if she had. And you wouldn't just have been essentially copying the movie script with Candace replacing Pepper's role.
singingKatelyn chapter 49 . 9/1/2017
Can't wait for more stories! Love your writing!
Sarina Char chapter 49 . 8/11/2017
More, I want more or a sequel please?! I read this in a matter of two days. Two, and I just LOVE Candy's additude! And the fact that one of her nicknames is Candy and Gabe is a sugar nut xD I just love it. And the dynamic of the angels and Candy I just djocnfvsjzlcnrvaizlcngbrh Please more, please I am begging you! I also loved every part of this and am hoping y'all do a sequel with maybe Harry and Hermione and Draco in it but that's just me. I just wanna continue to enjoy the story and your writings which I know you have other stories (of which I am about to go devour) but was soooo sad when I saw there to be no sequel, please make more 3
Much Love and Blessings
~Sarina :3
Rumblebear chapter 4 . 7/20/2017
Okay, you've impressed me. In all the stories I've read here, you are the first to include 'tin-foil' in the story. You don't hear that term any more. So either you're old like me or you lived with parents who said tin-foil a lot.
Brava! I still say tin-foil.

Oh, and the story is excellent so far. I really like the interior monologues. Those are rarely used properly.

Thanks, Michael
Zero Dark Thirty chapter 44 . 5/22/2017
This is one of the few fanfics that manages to successfully integrate an OC into the story. Started off rocky, with a couple of grammar and spelling errors, but got straightened out towards the end. When you are emotionally attached to an OC, you know the author did one hell of a job. 9/10, would read again. (and recommend)
QuirkyKim chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
I am very confused. I thought she was a hellhound? She doesn't have hands so how does she hunt? And they can speak? Honestly so confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 49 . 3/31/2017
*breathes inscreams* nooooo why is it all ready ove noohohoooo. This was such a good fanfic and I understand why it has to end someday but... Noooooooo I lov it hiw you managed to mesh these universes togehter and noooo I want more gabe luci and mike in the avengers tower I feel so much and I can't nooooo
tanithlipsky chapter 49 . 3/25/2017