Reviews for Rogue Hound
singingKatelyn chapter 49 . 9/1
Can't wait for more stories! Love your writing!
Sarina Char chapter 49 . 8/11
More, I want more or a sequel please?! I read this in a matter of two days. Two, and I just LOVE Candy's additude! And the fact that one of her nicknames is Candy and Gabe is a sugar nut xD I just love it. And the dynamic of the angels and Candy I just djocnfvsjzlcnrvaizlcngbrh Please more, please I am begging you! I also loved every part of this and am hoping y'all do a sequel with maybe Harry and Hermione and Draco in it but that's just me. I just wanna continue to enjoy the story and your writings which I know you have other stories (of which I am about to go devour) but was soooo sad when I saw there to be no sequel, please make more 3
Much Love and Blessings
~Sarina :3
Rumblebear chapter 4 . 7/20
Okay, you've impressed me. In all the stories I've read here, you are the first to include 'tin-foil' in the story. You don't hear that term any more. So either you're old like me or you lived with parents who said tin-foil a lot.
Brava! I still say tin-foil.

Oh, and the story is excellent so far. I really like the interior monologues. Those are rarely used properly.

Thanks, Michael
Zero Dark Thirty chapter 44 . 5/22
This is one of the few fanfics that manages to successfully integrate an OC into the story. Started off rocky, with a couple of grammar and spelling errors, but got straightened out towards the end. When you are emotionally attached to an OC, you know the author did one hell of a job. 9/10, would read again. (and recommend)
QuirkyKim chapter 1 . 4/25
I am very confused. I thought she was a hellhound? She doesn't have hands so how does she hunt? And they can speak? Honestly so confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 49 . 3/31
*breathes inscreams* nooooo why is it all ready ove noohohoooo. This was such a good fanfic and I understand why it has to end someday but... Noooooooo I lov it hiw you managed to mesh these universes togehter and noooo I want more gabe luci and mike in the avengers tower I feel so much and I can't nooooo
tanithlipsky chapter 49 . 3/25
good fanfic
PurpleNightwing chapter 49 . 3/23
Is there a sequal
Do you mean you are going to stop writing... or...? CRAP ARE YOU GOING TO STOP WRITING THIS STORY?!
Multipule-Characters1-Acct chapter 49 . 3/13
I am both sad and happy that this is over.

Sad cause I will never see Cadence rip the British Men of Letters a new belly button.

Happy cause stories like this can't really go on forever.

Have fun (storming the castle) writing new stories!
I've seen you used some fandom posts to inspire you... That frikkin amazing! You strung them up so nicely! My favorite chapter!
-TheOddEntity
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 49 . 3/12
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL
Honey badger chapter 40 . 3/11
Suddenly, every political and famous jerk wad makes total sense now
AliceCullen3 chapter 49 . 3/11